ot central is a wankers paradise

outside looking in

<b>Registered Member</b>
Well, this has wandered way off where it started (the thread that is), and I didn't get a chance to read or reply before now.

If I had, I would have said to Krusty "bitch all you want, that's one of the things this site is good for." :p

ol' man, not sure if you're still reading any of this, but I felt I should say something here. I think you posted that thread either just before or just after we created the Real World forum (just before, I think). I mentioned that it should be moved, more because we had a shiny new forum that was empty (I wasn't mod then either). Oh, and you being ol' man and all, it seemed appropriate to razz you a bit. :D

Good to see that you got that error sorted out now... I look forward to your posting here in the future.

sbcanada

It's quite a pity, really... me and Justin were the first members here, made the first thread, and bickered back and forth for like three hours making a multi-page thread all by ourselves, and now we're like an old married couple, constantly insulting and putting each other down. :rofl2:

*shakes Justin's hand* I like you man, you're a cool guy. I want to be friends. :)

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Indeed, you look like a married couple....

Justin, i hope your girl don't read this :D

G

sbcanada:

If we have more mod elections in the future, I am sure you will probably have your chance to be voted back in. The last I heard anyone can run for mod.

MuFu

Originally posted by Justintime
ok, after some discussion and looking at the picture, checking with the hosts rules, i'd say that that picture is the absolute limit we will allow at otc, rock on! :headbang:

yes, indeed a bit too far - Justin

Rock on. :banana2:

MuFu.

P.S. Is that slightly too far? The contrast on my monitor is really poor so it's hard to tell, sorry... ;)