ot central is a wankers paradise

krusty

Window Licker
This shit hole isnt anything like the old HWC OT...if it were you'd have so many of the other members. old and new , posting also.

its another site dedicated to the ego's of a few people.

sux shit man.

and you can bet 100's of other potential members have been put off by the way this place has developed.

Ive heard that the mods here have no authority unless the admin agrees with their actions, so thats a waste of effort, and individuals who do not conform to the owner's ideas will be dealt with... sounds seriously like Germany circa 1936

flavio

Banned
Hi Krusty!

I haven't really formulated an opinion about this place yet. I'd like to hear yours but you've got to be more specific.

krusty

Window Licker
Heya flav... long time no chat

All I see is a bunch of hormonal adolescents posting tit pics... each one trying to out do the next... its embarrasing to be associated here.

Shit... there isnt one decent topic to read or reply to.

This isnt what OT is sposed to be.

Originally posted by krusty

Ive heard that the mods here have no authority unless the admin agrees with their actions

thats the opinion of one person, i've never asked permission for any of my actions, i use my own judgement.

krusty

Window Licker
Well I made a judgement call a while ago and I got overuled for nothing more than differing opinions... so did one of your mods here... and so it repeats.

Well I made a judgement call a while ago and I got overuled for nothing more than differing opinions... so did one of your mods here... and so it repeats.

You don't know what was said privately, so you don't know the full circumstances leading to that overruling.

krusty

Window Licker
I agree man...if your decision is fair or even if it slightly erratic... admin is supposed to support their crew... not embarrass them.

If you make a bad call theyre sposed to discuss it with you in private ...but still back you up in public.

Just wait man...mark my words.

I agree man...if your decision is fair or even if it slightly erratic... admin is supposed to support their crew... not embarrass them.

I agree there, and if i see a true injustice being done to me or another member or mod, i shall not be quiet :D

krusty

Window Licker
Lets not try to miminise this justin... its not spilt milk... its asking people to support the forums and then undermining them...humiliating them.

G

Originally posted by Justintime

Ive heard that the mods here have no authority unless the admin agrees with their actions

thats the opinion of one person, i've never asked permission for any of my actions, i use my own judgement.

Yeah and so did I, but some jerk undermined my authority. That's what I have been bitching about. You can lock and edit as you please, but my decisions are not met with the same amount of respect. I locked that boob thread and don't give damn if anyone liked it.

Not only that but the next evening I found one more picture in that thread that would have caused me to lock it again, but I knew that I didn't have permission from some 17 year old kid that doesn't have enough common sense to respect that I was a supermod with the power to do it and the good common sense to know when to do it.

You might not have felt it was time to lock that thread, but I did. Once again you had to edit it later the next day. I see no need to keep a thread going when I already told people that I was warning them about what they were posting.

I have one more thing to say. Sam and Fury told me I was being a baby about this. What good is a supermod if he can't make decisions on his own about what to do just like you are, Justintime?

Sam and Fury value their precious boob thread more than they value my opinion and my friendship. To me it was just a thread, but they must have thought it was a goldmine because they were willing make me look like a fool and forsake a couple years worth of friendship over it.

For God's sake man, it was only one thread. Just because I locked it, it wasn't the end of the world or the very last thread on the board. I made almost 60 threads last month myself. If they have to hang on to one thread like a baby blanket then I don't give two shakes about being here.

Originally posted by s4
[
I have one more thing to say. Sam and Fury told me I was being a baby about this. What good is a supermod if he can't make decisions on his own about what to do just like you are, Justintime?

S4, you have the same right as me when it comes to using your judgement :cool:

krusty

Window Licker
Sometimes I disagree with s4 but what he says here is valid...

was the thread re-opened because fury was the thread starter...come on... was his ego at stake here and to hell with his moderators... I think so.

sbcanada

BTW, where is that tit thread? :rofl2:

You may have noticed that I have not been posting nearly as much as I used to... I said I would be more mature in the future and I think I have been, but unfortunately that pressure to be "mature and politically correct" has taken away from the fun of this site for me. I'm sorry to hear about your conflict with Sam and Fury, s4. It's a shame to see how they have treated you.

(sorry couldn't keep that one in any longr) :lol:

krusty

Window Licker
Some imaturity and kidding around is great...childish hysteria is off putting to say the least.

I think sbcanda wouldve developed into a good mod given time.

sbcanada

I know I overdid it and did and said things that I shouldn't have... the site was new, I was very excited that we had a "free" message board and I let it get the best of me. :(

I am one of the most dedicated and loyal members at this site, and I know damn well I would do a much better job as a mod if I am ever lucky enough to have that chance again.

flavio

Banned
While there is a point here, it's also getting blown way out of proportion it seems.

Sam and Fury value their precious boob thread more than they value my opinion and my friendship. To me it was just a thread, but they must have thought it was a goldmine because they were willing make me look like a fool and forsake a couple years worth of friendship over it.

This is what I'm talking about. See there was a difference of opinion which may not have been handled the best way. But this "forsake a couple years friendship" is over the top. It wasn't really that big of a deal to start talking like that.