ot central is a wankers paradise

tarez

Well I will be damned......what the fuck is offtopic without a bunch of controversy? Fuck...lol Bring back memories again.

I do agree with s4's position reguarding the whole boob thread thing but I do not know specifc circumstances and thus will say no more.

Now to address a few things Krusty said

This shit hole isnt anything like the old HWC OT...if it were you'd have so many of the other members. old and new , posting also.

and you can bet 100's of other potential members have been put off by the way this place has developed.

My question really is now the hell do you expect it to be? Do half the people at HWC even know about this place? I fucking doubt it, are half the old HWC OT people even at HWC to have a chance to find this palce? I doubt it. OT at HWC was good when it was good but it also was shitty when it was shitty. The main point it that off topic was bang right in the center of the forums for all members to look at. It was not a thing that you could miss. Now if you had a link sitting on the HWC main board in the list of forums linking it directly to this board would we have more people posting and a bigger variety of things? I can see no reason why not. But hell once again how many people even known about this place?

Oh and if there isn't anything decent to reply to then post somethign that is interesting....you point out that one tit thread and oh my god yes it had tit pick in it but it was hardly the only thread people were posting in.

One thing I do dislike about this board is the fact that it is broken down at all. I shit you not. I quite literally don't like having to go to a different forum to see what is going on there and thus dislike things being broken down into entertainment, real world, etc. Now it is just a personal perference but I liked the old stuff OT that had posts like "WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" Follow by something like "When do you all go to bed?"

You may have noticed that I have not been posting nearly as much as I used to... I said I would be more mature in the future and I think I have been, but unfortunately that pressure to be "mature and politically correct" has taken away from the fun of this site for me.

I must say sorry to hear that, I did bitch at you a god deal over that one day but twas only cause you kept bitching about that same thing again and again. I actually have noticed you absence lately so you better get you ass back in here and have some fun aye?

Speaking of lack o posting lately I guess that would be myself as well with the exception of the super long 1000 post thread that I hit with like 250 posts over two days. No clue for lack of posts just have not seen much that has caught my eye I guess.

Well fuck I can write essays when I want to but enough of this for now.

krusty

Window Licker
I expect OT to be a place where people can come to kick back and discuss things happening in their lives or in the world.

Stuff like Toolbox just posted is the purpose of Off Topic forums, asking opinions on stuff getting to know each other through interests besides computing.

It's not a place for pimply faced hormone engorged morons to spam us with girlie pics and post whores to increase their post count for no other reason than they are not so well endowed in the real world.

Get real and grow the fuck up, all of you.

MuFu

Originally posted by krusty
This shit hole isnt anything like the old HWC OT...if it were you'd have so many of the other members. old and new , posting also.

its another site dedicated to the ego's of a few people.

sux shit man.

and you can bet 100's of other potential members have been put off by the way this place has developed.

Ive heard that the mods here have no authority unless the admin agrees with their actions, so thats a waste of effort, and individuals who do not conform to the owner's ideas will be dealt with... sounds seriously like Germany circa 1936

Get lost, prick. :)

MuFu.

G

Originally posted by flavio
While there is a point here, it's also getting blown way out of proportion it seems.

Sam and Fury value their precious boob thread more than they value my opinion and my friendship. To me it was just a thread, but they must have thought it was a goldmine because they were willing make me look like a fool and forsake a couple years worth of friendship over it.

This is what I'm talking about. See there was a difference of opinion which may not have been handled the best way. But this "forsake a couple years friendship" is over the top. It wasn't really that big of a deal to start talking like that.

I don't agree. Both attacked me for doing what I saw as a legitimate decision to lock a thread. I was called childish and told to grow up.

Imagine that. I get told to grow up because a 17 year old starts a thread about boobs and I lock it.

I will agree to quit bickering over this if the thread can be brought back with the title renamed to "Look kiddies: masturbation material".

krusty

Window Licker

MuFu.

Is the smiley hiding your true feelings MuFu or are you offended being one of the pmply faced few.

It seems you havent bothered to read the whole thread, instead your reply is based on my first post.

I think youre having girlie pic withdrawals.

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Shit... there isnt one decent topic to read or reply to.

This isnt what OT is sposed to be.

Why don't you post a decent topic ?

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Another bust discussion board.

All we have now is a sbcanada dominated forum... like the boy has to see himself in print.
That was seen in his thread "OT central is a flop" a few lines below this one.

Some imaturity and kidding around is great...childish hysteria is off putting to say the least.

I think sbcanda wouldve developed into a good mod given time.
Now this post... why the sudden change of heart? Are you warming up to sbcanada or are you just fishing for support? :rolleyes:

And if you really think childish hysteria is that bad, then you must really be turned off by s4's latest adventure into the maturity level of about 9-13.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
remember the last load of crap where you didn't get the full story krusty?

you're falling for it again... :rolleyes:

duh!

ol' man

Well the first thing that turned me off about this place was sb powertrip but that is okay now but I am still a little pissed about my first thread ever here in lunatic lounge being moved to the real world! I was like WHAT? We have "lunatic lounge" and "the real world." How do you figure what should go where? That PISSED me off alot. Sorry I guess osmetimes once you get a bad taste in your mouth it takes awhile to go away. Maybe it was sb that moved my thread I don;t know. i will do some research and be back with the info.

OT is OT.

nuff said!

:D

G

My honest opinion of that is that it is funny. You really take comments like that seriously? sb could of said that to me, and I would have laughed about it.

Now, that we have quite a bit of bickering about power here, I am sure many think that of me and some probably thought that before the latest round. :D

MuFu

MuFu.

Is the smiley hiding your true feelings MuFu or are you offended being one of the pmply faced few.

It seems you havent bothered to read the whole thread, instead your reply is based on my first post.

I think youre having girlie pic withdrawals.

Too right, dude! A babe thread... gets really huge then someone goes over the line and it gets moved. All in good spirit though. Can't think of anything that's reminded me more MORE HWC Off-Topic. I think you need your dick re-attached if you didn't like that thread. :D

And besides... you don't have to read the stuff you don't like! fury and samcurry have done a great job in setting this up and could probably do without a whining shit like you around. If you don't like it here, then go! Please!

MuFu.

G

Let me ask you one thing MuFu. Did I warn people to keep the pictures in good taste, that is make sure they had clothes on? Did people ignore what I said?

Sam and Fury are not the only ones that helped get this board started. You also have sbcanada, Mitch, and myself to thank for talking the HWC brass into letting us discuss getting it started. Without our support, this board might not even be here.

ol' man

My honest opinion of that is that it is funny. You really take comments like that seriously? sb could of said that to me, and I would have laughed about it.

That wasn't all that he said and did! The shit head moved my post! Whatever way you want to look at it I have never been treated like that by a mod before!

G

I see. So you got mad because he messed with something you wrote or did? (sounds familiar)

I don't blame you on that one ol' man. If someone is going to dish it out then they better be able to take it as well. Freedom of speech works for everyone or no one the way I see it.

However, there are times when a mod must edit someone if they get too carried away, but the mod must make good decisions about when that is.

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Originally posted by ol' man
Check this thread! Lets just say after this event I didn't feel so welcome here. FOr some reason it says it was made by "GUEST " too!:rolleyes:
That post showing as being made by "Guest" is a glitch left over from deleting dead user accounts. I changed it to credit to your current account. Sorry for the confusion.

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
ol'man: as i see it, the real world forum is meant to have news and opinions about them, i don't see why you got pissed for a thread moved, anyway, the thread is still on the forums, and people interested will reply to it.