OTC BBQ pics 2006

Kruz

HomeLAN, I want to thank you again for the BEST Catfish I have ever tasted.:toast:
*mouth is watering just thinking about it*

Professur

Steve, did you remember to grovel embarassingly in front of your mother in law for me, in gratitude for that cake?

tonksy

As of 2 minutes ago:
malarm2.jpg

It's going nicely!

Professur

Oh, thank God. I didn't want to say anything, but that had me seriously worried. Burns can do a lot of deep damage.

Give them hugs for me. Do they miss us at all?

tonksy

They ask about you guys a lot. Mally said in the car the other day that she wanted to go to Stone Mountain to see you guys. I had a hard time getting her to get that you were in Canada now and we couldn't go there that day.

Professur

:evil smile:

Y'know ... I just got this terrible urge to post photos of the lake. With this heat, you really should come up.

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
tonksy said:
Not this year. Rob has jury duty coming up and school starts aug 14.

Unc...on a jury...God that scares me!

That's one of the perks of my job. No defense attorney in his/her right mind would allow a probation/parole officer on a jury!

unclehobart

SouthernN'Proud said:
Unc...on a jury...God that scares me!

That's one of the perks of my job. No defense attorney in his/her right mind would allow a probation/parole officer on a jury!
Pray tell why? I'm not in charge of sentencing ... just finding everyone GUILTY! GUILTY! GUILTY!

Inkara1

tonksy said:
They ask about you guys a lot. Mally said in the car the other day that she wanted to go to Stone Mountain to see you guys. I had a hard time getting her to get that you were in Canada now and we couldn't go there that day.

Do they ask about me?

tonksy

Actually, yes....but they have a hard time with your name and want to call you Winky...Of course I correct them each time :D

chcr

Too cute for words
tonksy said:
Actually, yes....but they have a hard time with your name and want to call you Winky...Of course I correct them each time :D
ehh... It's close enough. :lol: