OTC BBQ pics 2006

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
:(
I planned on a surprise visit. Thanks to some serious house remodeling, I'm flat ass broke & eating peaches that are as hard as apples & waiting for the shuttle to lift off on Independence Day on TV.

Have a beer (or shot of ta-kill-ya) or 6 for me.

Winky

one thing is for sure
we all know Inky is a harmless teddy bear
but everytime I see a pic of him
I'm reminded of a mafia hitman!

chcr

Too cute for words
Cool pics. Looks like it was fun. I thought the same as Nixy about Prof's hair and beard.

Inkara1

Prof and family, SL and I were the long-distance travelers. HomeLAN, Unc and Tonks hosted, and we'll be heading up to Catocom's later today. Kruz came by for a while on Saturday as well, and a few of Unc, Tonks and HL's local buddies came on Saturday and Sunday as well.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
HomeLAN said:
So come down here and do it - or do you just talk big? :p

If everything goes as planned I'll be making what I can only classify as a "pit stop" en route from Toronto to Toronto next year.

MrBishop

Nixy said:
Do you not think your daughter will be left out since you only got your son's initials?
It's a temp job :) Henna
Besides..I got the moon wrong...it's backwards :(
..and like BoP said... Luna Rose :D

HomeLAN

Nixy said:
If everything goes as planned I'll be making what I can only classify as a "pit stop" en route from Toronto to Toronto next year.

You're going from one place to the same place - via a pit stop in a place 1,500 miles away? :confused: