Palin: I'd come out ahead in run against 0bama

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
President Palin.

Scares the beejeezus outta the left (and quite a few Republicans too)

Winky

Love it!

TCK.JPG

2minkey

bootlicker
wow. maybe we could start electing officials based on athletic prowess.

has "the fridge" had a heart attack yet? if not, perhaps he's available.

mike tyson ain't doing much these days. he's at least as smart as palin. oh wait he's "too ethnic."

JTP

Meaningless slogans:
"Ah feel yore pain" - Slick Willie
"Ah wanna be known as the Environmental/ Educational President"- Dubya

JTP

Hey, I'd welcome some change, IF it's for the better. He doesn't get a free pass because of his pigmentation. He's a power-hungry politician, just like the rest of 'em, and we don't expect any miracles, but it's time for some damned changes before we wind up annexed by the Commie Chinese. After WW2, it was "Bring the boys back home". Nowadays, it's "Bring the jobs back home". What we need is a leader with the genius and ruthlessness of Richard Nixon, but without the self-destructive paranoia. We don't need any more dumbasses like Willie and Dubya. Right now Obama's the Prez and he's got 3 and a half years to do some good, if he can. I don't care if his skin is green or purple. If he does the country some good, we will re-elect him, if not, we will turn to somebody else.

JTP

Exactly. And if the cap and tax bill is made into law, businesses and the jobs they create will flee the higher costs forced on them by 0bamaco.

Okay, then- what's the answer? If you've got one, pony it up. We're waiting...
Not trying to be a smart-ass, or put you down, but what IS the answer? BigBiz and the corporations have been going to cheap overseas labor long before now. Eventually, the rising cost of fuel is going to make that cost-prohibitive, and if we lose our buying power, we're not going to be able to afford even the cheap Chinese-made junk that we buy now. So what IS the answer?

JTP

Do you all know John Ratzenburger? Used to be "Cliff the postman" on "Cheers"? He's got a great book about the good-quality products that are still made here in the USA. They are endangered species, really- companies that make good products right here, made by American hands and brains. Not trying to be all rah-rah about "we're the best-we're number one", but, dammit- we've got talent in this country. Sure, we have churned out some real crap, but show me a country that hasn't. Nothing against the rest of the world, but if businesses could just see beyond the bottom line that cheap overseas labor is tantamount to TREASON in the long run... GRRR!