Palin: I'd come out ahead in run against 0bama

chcr

Too cute for words
Says who? What has his czar said your pay should be?

You know, I can't be arsed to do a search for it but the simple fact is that McCain said it during the campaign (if memory serves it was to some woman who said Obama was an Arab). Try to pay attention to actual reality instead of your imagination for a change. Oh, sorry. I forgot to whom I was speaking. Never mind.

BTW, am I the only one who has noticed that the differences in action (or inaction) between Obama and, for instance, Bush are virtually non-existent? Puts the "real" problem in sharp relief, doesn't it?

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Try to pay attention to actual reality instead of your imagination for a change. Oh, sorry. I forgot to whom I was speaking. Never mind.

I'll ignore your personal attack (again) to point out the fact that the US now owns banks, insurance companies, car companies. This wasn't done under Bush, either of them, or Clinton (though Mrs Bill probably views this phenomena favorably) or Reagan or even Carter.

We also have several new tzars who are directly responsible for the US government interfering with private industry & these czars are not directly answerable to the American public. Add to it the numbrer of "MUST PASS NOW" legislations before our government (a leftist government) that are flying through Congress, without being read.

I am seeing what is happening. Are you?

chcr

Too cute for words
I'll ignore your personal attack (again) to point out the fact that the US now owns banks, insurance companies, car companies. This wasn't done under Bush, either of them, or Clinton (though Mrs Bill probably views this phenomena favorably) or Reagan or even Carter.

We also have several new tzars who are directly responsible for the US government interfering with private industry & these czars are not directly answerable to the American public. Add to it the numbrer of "MUST PASS NOW" legislations before our government (a leftist government) that are flying through Congress, without being read.

I am seeing what is happening. Are you?

Umm... Bush was the one that started buying the banks. The groundwork for the auto company fiasco was also laid under the previous administration. You even protested about it then. You were right then and you're right now. I didn't say that the governments policies were not a problem, I suggest that Obama is continuing the policies begun under the previous administration and doing very little other than talking about anything else. I can only see one reason why this continues to be such a whining point for you and your fellow self-styled guardians of the "Muhrickan" way and again, it's the obvious one. Grow up and recognize that the elected officials are window dressing. They don't set policy and they don't run the country. They draw attention away from those who do. The "attack" you make such a point of "ignoring" (interesting if ultimately mistaken use of the word "ignore" BTW) is nothing of the sort. It was meant as an indictment of the lot of you for being blindly led along by the nose. "We the people" have no control whatsoever over "our" country, and far from being concerned, you and your ilk actively participate in the obfuscation. Obama is not a threat to America, his (and for that matter Bush's) puppet masters have already destroyed it. We could take it back, but thanks to the willful ignorance of the masses we won't.

Once again you (and those like you) are most definitely not paying any attention to what is really going on. You're too busy whining about the smoke screen. :shrug:

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
"We the people" have no control whatsoever over "our" country, and far from being concerned, you and your ilk actively participate in the obfuscation. We could take it back, but thanks to the willful ignorance of the masses we won't.

Well then, please, elucidate.

You know the problem yet you sit idly by while we sheep are led off into the wilderness. Please, step forward & lead the charge. We the people took this country by a mere 3% participation level. The other 97% were happy with the King or didn't give a shit.

Consiering that we (or at least I) actively engage (perhaps annoy) my Congress members & pay attention to what is hapening & attempt to illuminate these things points to interaction & an attempt to remain WE THE PEOPLE.

You continually denigrate our (my) actions & offer little or no insight. It looks, to me, like the sheep may be the ones saying "it's no use, stop bothering".

Well then, please, elucidate.

You know the problem yet you sit idly by while we sheep are led off into the wilderness. Please, step forward & lead the charge. We the people took this country by a mere 3% participation level. The other 97% were happy with the King or didn't give a shit.

Consiering that we (or at least I) actively engage (perhaps annoy) my Congress members & pay attention to what is hapening & attempt to illuminate these things points to interaction & an attempt to remain WE THE PEOPLE.

You continually denigrate our (my) actions & offer little or no insight. It looks, to me, like the sheep may be the ones saying "it's no use, stop bothering".

Though I'd disagree with you on policy obviously, talking to your senators and representatives about issues is the only way to be heard aside from the voting booth. It is quite commendable that you make that effort. I think calls visits and snail mail works much better than something like email, but if enough of the constituency wants something and makes it known, those guys do sometimes listen. I personally have done very little of that, but it is something we as a people should do a lot more of. My hat is off to you for making that effort Gonz.

DJ_High_Priest.jpg

:grinyes: