*peeks in*

Raven

Annoying SOB
my place?

lol welcome....and you just keep munching those cheetos...I have me beer right here...and I aint sharing...well....cos your new....I'll let you open one for me :D

for real though welcome to OTC, stick around, spa....errr I mean post lots

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Daylight? Like on a screensaver? I've got one of those I think....

unclehobart

I lost my self respect around here somewhere. I kept it in a small Buster Brown shoebox, but seemed to have lost it.

luna2021

Jello and welcome to OTC spam when, where, and how ever u like, or plz lol hey i made that up my self lol ooooooooh cheeto's yummmmmmmmmm :D

Oz

DrunkenFlipFlop said:
*cracks open a beer*

*pleasantly surprised*

I thought we only had kids joining at the mo' .......

Not that there is anything wrong with kids joining of course, we need more luna's around the place........

DrunkenFlipFlop

Oz said:
*pleasantly surprised*

I thought we only had kids joining at the mo' .......

Not that there is anything wrong with kids joining of course, we need more luna's around the place........

I am a kid.

Just Kidding. I'm 23. :drink: *cheers*

Stop Laughing

Welcome! If you have any pants left by now, you'd better lock them up in a safe place. :eek: You haven't seen a hidden lair full of pants or something like that, have you? I really need them, holes or no holes. I'm getting really strange looks at work. :D

Raven

Annoying SOB
BeardofPants said:
Fools. Like I'd hide 'em in a cave! :p I keep 'em in the tardis thank-you-very-much. :swing:

AHA! the truth is out I shall set out on a self imposed quest to rescue those pants!!

*sets about building a TARDIS detector*
*Made the mistake of buying a flatpack one....not enough tab A's but twice as many slot B's*

Oh I cant be arsed with that *grabs a beanbag and cracks open a beer*....

you know trying getting out of that beanbag in a couple of hours might be fun, its bad enough sober....