*peeks in*

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
BeardofPants said:
Fools. Like I'd hide 'em in a cave! :p I keep 'em in the tardis thank-you-very-much. :swing:

Why is the tardis bigger on the inside than it is on the outside? ;)

Welcome...An Yang Hosayo...Ohaio gozaimas...Buenos dios...Bon jour...etc..to OTC. BoPhasn't stolen my pants, but Leslie took the towel I was wearing. If you can get me my towel back, before Oz get's sick again, I'd be very grateful...

BeardofPants

steweygrrrr said:
you know trying getting out of that beanbag in a couple of hours might be fun, its bad enough sober....

Especially if you ain't wearing pants, and the beanbag material's synthetic. ;) *er... doesn't speak from experience :blush:

Gato: if you wore something on your butt, perhaps I would've stolen 'em? ;)

Raven

Annoying SOB
BeardofPants said:
Especially if you ain't wearing pants, and the beanbag material's synthetic. ;) *er... doesn't speak from experience :blush:

I dont know what on earth you mean either :blush:

Gato_Solo

Stop Laughing said:
I thought I was the one who got sick. I've just learned to keep a magazine in front of my face. :D

You're always sick, SL

BTW, Drunkenflipflops, since you're 23, pictures and measurements (in both English and metric) are required of all females...Just ask Leslie. I think she wrote that rule into the AUP somewhere... ;)

Stop Laughing

pfft, that was just that one time, and that other time, and the time before that. I am better now, thanks to these mags, the only thing coming out of my mouth now is drool. :D

Gato_Solo

Stop Laughing said:
pfft, that was just that one time, and that other time, and the time before that. I am better now, thanks to these mags, the only thing coming out of my mouth now is drool. :D

LESLIE!!! I really, really need my towel back now... Please...:hmm:

Raven

Annoying SOB
Oz said:
Erm, dude......no we don't :lloyd:

We went metric three years ago ;)

Well I do. I am NOT saying I weigh 90 odd KG and measure 182cm. I know where im at with 16 stone and 6'2"