Pepsi

Which of the following Pepsi products do you like?

• Pepsi Blue

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Pepsi One

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Pepsi

Votes: 10 58.8%
  • Screw Pepsi, give me Vanilla Coke

Votes: 8 47.1%

• Total voters

Berserker

Have you heard of the new Pepsi Twist??

Or maybe it's only available in my country only. It's a mix of pepsi and a bit of lemon juice...nice....:D

Jeslek

Banned
Berserker said:
Have you heard of the new Pepsi Twist??

Or maybe it's only available in my country only. It's a mix of pepsi and a bit of lemon juice...nice....:D
Its rather old buddy :) Yes I love Pepsi Twist though. :D

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I liked Chrystal pepsi but that was a long itme ago and didn't stick around for long.

Now, I TRY not to drink colas at all but if I do it's definately Coke or Vanilla Coke! :headbang:

Ardsgaine

Coke is the best... I will only drink Pepsi when forced to by restaurants that don't realize how much it sucks.

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
I actually like Pepsi over Coca Cola.

As for Pepsi with Lemon, we have those too.

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
Ardsgaine said:
Coke is the best... I will only drink Pepsi when forced to by restaurants that don't realize how much it sucks.

What he said! Vanilla Coke isn't all that bad - but it is just a bastardized version of the real thing.

Psycho

Pepsi sucks. Coca Cola rules. Pepsi Blue: no opinion, we bought a few bottles because they gave away blue christmas hats with it, but it just tastes..... empty.....

Ardsgaine

Spirit said:
Ardsgaine said:

What he said! Vanilla Coke isn't all that bad - but it is just a bastardized version of the real thing.

I've been afraid to try Vanilla Coke... someone told me it has a bad aftertaste, and I just don't need that in my life right now. :p