photo gallery spinoff

tank girl

greenfreak said:
I am strictly speaking about the online persona of a13, I can only comment on what I know. If I only know the online a13, and you have no trouble seperating the online persona from the "real" person, why shouldn't I?

I'd stick up for someone like a13 over a troll anyday. And not just because he's hot.

You're absolutely right. Which is why this is the first time I'm directly addressing you. I figure the more we post, the more a13 posts. It's not for your benefit, it's purely selfish to get him posting again. We've been without him for too long.

I've been a member of OTC from the beginning so I can tell you this with assurance: you are not special. You are no different than the other numerous drama queens that have passed through here and will be gone soon too. People like you don't last, for one reason or another. I don't read your posts and don't find trolls and attention-seekers entertaining so I won't be thanking you for anything.

:rolleyes: welcome to the club.

If you sincerely think I'm a, as you term it "troll" the answer is quite simple...

Don't feed me.

tank girl

a13antichrist said:
Nah that special mention only gets awarded to those who justify their disagreements with retarded arguments.

But then, you know all about that... :)

You should also know better than everyone that if I wanted attention, I wouldn't be trying to get it here. That's what girls are for. ;)

Until you get bored of them, of course...

oh ouch, a13. ouch...Thats the perfect example of the saddest thing about you, really :shrug:

Winky

I miss TG

(everyone who considers themselves a low-IQ tard
feel perfectly free to assume a righteous state of indignation)

A.B.Normal

AlphaTroll said:
Yeah, so does instruction manuals....at least instruction manuals are useful.

{cheesy mexican accent}Manuals....we don't need no steenkeen manuals{/cheesy mexican accent}
But we could use TG :brow: