PHOTO GALLERY

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
AlphaTroll said:
Put it up somewhere else, may as well do so here too eh.

And those of you who've seen it can giggle all over again :D And yup it's exactly the same ones - still sunburnt and pudgy :D

:eek2:
You are really really really beautiful.

AlphaTroll

PT said:
Indeed.

The offer still stands on helping out towards the "dirty dozen" too. :brow:

LOL - any dozen that features the likes of us as parentals most likely do not stand a chance at beign anything other than dirty.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Alright folks! Please remember to include your username when you upload a pic to the gallery. We have been getting a swarm of pics without any name or anything. You pic will not get approved if we do not know who it is, we need to put in all the info before approving the pic. So, if anyone has uploaded their pic but it hasn't appeared in the gallery, or if you know that you forgot your username please re-upload it.

Thank-ya very kindly! :brush:

IDLEchild

181525345_l.jpg

here I am

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
It seems one of your uploads did work...and Bink has already approved it...when I got through uploading it and went to check you were there twice! So, I deleted the one I added and now you are there only once :D

HomeLAN

The white foreground effect with the twittering birds on his shoulders. I can see the resemblance.

I had some witty comment about Alcatraz and birdshit, but it fell apart on me before I got it typed.

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
A.B.Normal said:
The one on the right is my good conscience,the left my evil,so now you know from hence my posting habits arrive. :swing:

:confuse2: I thought one was broil, and the other was fry...:devious: