PIZZA

Scanty

Oh, I'm frikkin' starving.

I can't go get anything to eat though, cos my dad is such a light sleeper.
He would hear a mouse fart, I swear.

Scanty

ARGH!

:utxloc:

I don't know what they are, but let's pretend they're exploding mushrooms, yuh-huh? :D

Stop Laughing

Who wants authentic Chicago style pizza?

Seriously, in the US you can get Lou Malnati's pizza. For $85 you get the "Taste of Chicago Sample Pack:" a deep dish Lou Malnati's pizza, full slab of Carson's ribs (Russell's are better), ten Vienna hot dogs, and an Eli's cheesecake, all delivered directly to your door packed in dry ice and cooking instructions included. I think it's a little expensive, but that could be because I don't need them flown to me here, they're all within driving distance for me. :p

Psycho

Scanty said:
ARGH!

:utxloc:

I don't know what they are, but let's pretend they're exploding mushrooms, yuh-huh? :D

It's a translocator, or portable teleportation device :headbang:
But if you want, they can be mushrooms too :headbang:

Oh, and pizza rules :headbang:

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
i had pizza-.........on sunday i think.....

peperoni and champignons :D

kuulani

Stop Laughing said:
Who wants authentic Chicago style pizza?

Seriously, in the US you can get Lou Malnati's pizza. For $85 you get the "Taste of Chicago Sample Pack:" a deep dish Lou Malnati's pizza, full slab of Carson's ribs (Russell's are better), ten Vienna hot dogs, and an Eli's cheesecake, all delivered directly to your door packed in dry ice and cooking instructions included. I think it's a little expensive, but that could be because I don't need them flown to me here, they're all within driving distance for me. :p

ooh, that sounds yummy. how much will that feed? nalani shall we order some?