PIZZA

fury

Administrator
Staff member
It all happened so fast... less than 4 and a half months to get to 50,000 posts... :headbang:

I'm so proud. *sniff*

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
I think I might have to order tonight so I can have a good breakfast tomorrow with the leftovers. :licklips: Dang this made me hungry!

*skulks off to kitchen for yoghurt*

Professur

kuulani said:
I love mushrooms
*opens mouth to catch some*

Would you please not set yourself up like that. I'm gonna have a coronary from the strain of not finishing you off.

kuulani

Leslie said:
I think I might have to order tonight so I can have a good breakfast tomorrow with the leftovers. :licklips: Dang this made me hungry!

*skulks off to kitchen for yoghurt*

ooh ... leftover pizza for breakfast is soooooo yummy :licklips:

:p to prof

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
It's ordered! :headbang: 2 extra large with pepperoni, mushroom and green olives :licklips: 25-30 minutes......

nalani

kuulani said:
Stop Laughing said:
Who wants authentic Chicago style pizza?

Seriously, in the US you can get Lou Malnati's pizza. For $85 you get the "Taste of Chicago Sample Pack:" a deep dish Lou Malnati's pizza, full slab of Carson's ribs (Russell's are better), ten Vienna hot dogs, and an Eli's cheesecake, all delivered directly to your door packed in dry ice and cooking instructions included. I think it's a little expensive, but that could be because I don't need them flown to me here, they're all within driving distance for me. :p

ooh, that sounds yummy. how much will that feed? nalani shall we order some?

ooohhh .. that sounds sooooo good .... we had pizza last night - Keali'i bought dinner *loves it that my son worked all summer long*

hey - I have a question abuot that Vienna hot dogs ... is that the same thing as "Libby's Vienna Sausage"? (that's a serious question cause then I'd have to rethink ordering that .. vienna sausage is just wrong on pizza ... wrong, I say ... I think there's a law here in Hawai'i against that sort of thing)

kuulani

I wonder if they have those champignons here? The pizza dudes would probably look at me weird if I asked for a large champignon pizza :retard:

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
nalani said:
hey - I have a question abuot that Vienna hot dogs ... is that the same thing as "Libby's Vienna Sausage"? (that's a serious question cause then I'd have to rethink ordering that .. vienna sausage is just wrong on pizza ... wrong, I say ... I think there's a law here in Hawai'i against that sort of thing)

Vienna sausage is just wrong on anything :sick: