please say hello to my friend ...

nalani

:brow: @ Shadow

Squiggy - this is sam, Admin extraordinaire ... I like to grope him .. err.. I mean hug him ;)

nalani

hehehe .. ku'u is my best friend ... we work together, live on the same property, and raise our kids together .. before you start thinking we're "special life partners" (not that there's anything wrong with that [/Seinfeld impersonation]), she's betroved (sp?) to my cousin ... :)

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
yeah, yeah, we know.

I can still have the little lesbian coconut oil fantasies, right?

Squiggy

ThunderDick
You've all been too nice...Not used to this (except for na. Shes always nice) Glad to meet everyone and I think I'll make myself at home. *kicks off his...nevermind, I'm already nekid*

nalani

hehehe .. don't forget the beer .. how else are we gonna get you drunk and take advantage of you?

:brow:

nalani

unclehobart said:
There are 2 posts over at emaculation.com under the name of squiggy. Fe Fi Fo Fum, I smell the blood of an IMac dabbler!

btw Unc, what are you doing at an Apple Users' site? *curious*

samcurry

Screwing with the code...
Staff member
I like it when Na grops me. err im mean hugs me. yea, yea thats the ticket.

Squiggy

ThunderDick
nalani said:
hehehe .. don't forget the beer .. how else are we gonna get you drunk and take advantage of you?

:brow:

I show up nekid and I haven't made it easy enough? Have another beer, quick.... :D

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Squiggy said:
You've all been too nice...Not used to this (except for na. Shes always nice) Glad to meet everyone and I think I'll make myself at home. *kicks off his...nevermind, I'm already nekid*

My god you people. Three hours. We get a new member and you've got him nekkid in three hours. Shameful. What the hell took you so long?

nalani

*innocent grin*

don't look at me .. I told him to arrive nekid ... at least I wasn't forced to undress him with my teeth ;)

btw, PT, as the Brigadier General Nipple Twister, how long before Squiggy makes the ranks of "Nipple Twister"?