please say hello to my friend ...

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Well, seeing as how he hasn't enlisted yet, not sure. We had to end the draft, something about unconstitutional thing or somethin like that.

nalani

then I think we need to call to order a constitutional convention ... we can't let the Nipple Twisters die out ... ;)

Scanty

ARRESTED: All the posters on this thread, me excluded[/siz]

Crime: Excessive Brow use
Punishment: FOR THE GIRLS - To spend the rest of your life making a television documentary series called 'A Day in the Life of a Dildo'
FOR THE BOYS - 2 years working as Dubya's personal arse wiper.

unclehobart

kuulani said:
*was wondering the same thing*
Are you making the switch, unc? :D
To what? Apple? eiw. Only if I was getting into animation or desktop publishing as a profession ... otherwise its just chucking an extra 1000 clams out the door for a white plastic shell.

unclehobart

Scanty said:

Punishment: FOR THE GIRLS - To spend the rest of your life making a television documentary series called 'A Day in the Life of a Dildo'
What about those of us whom have n'er used the brow... ever?

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Ohh, I haven't used the brow, can I be the director of that documentary? PLEASE? Pretty PLEASE?

nalani

unclehobart said:
kuulani said:
*was wondering the same thing*
Are you making the switch, unc? :D
To what? Apple? eiw. Only if I was getting into animation or desktop publishing as a profession ... otherwise its just chucking an extra 1000 clams out the door for a white plastic shell.

and the last time you've used a Mac was .......

nalani

unclehobart said:
Scanty said:

What about those of us whom have n'er used the brow... ever?

THROW THE BOOK AT 'EM ANYWAY SCANTY!!! JUST FOR QUESTIONING YOUR AUTHORITY!!!!

Squiggy

ThunderDick
PuterTutor said:
My god you people. Three hours. We get a new member and you've got him nekkid in three hours. Shameful. What the hell took you so long?
PT...I was nekid when I got here....I'm usually nekid...but, the thought of being undressed by na's teeth...hmmmmm

Squiggy

ThunderDick
OK na...Im dressed...You can start whenever you wish

Then on to some nipple twisting. Seems I have some ground to cover...

nalani

we'll pick it up tomorrow, Squig ... I gotta get to class, which is a good thing right about now ... I'm really glad you decided to join us here :)