Please welcome HomeLAN

Inkara1

So that explains why his name suddenly turned bold. I've still never been able to figure out what all the differnet bold and italic combinations mean.

Is Prof a mod anymore? I noticed his name's not bold, and now he's the "OTC Lobbyist Off Topic God" instead of the "Clit nibbling ... Moderator."

Professur

Yes, I have moved to the lobbyist position on the board. I don't need to explain to anyone what a lobbyist does, do I?

Inkara1

So standard means normal member... italics means contributor... bold means moderator, and bold italic means admin?

Inkara1

Professur said:
Yes, I have moved to the lobbyist position on the board. I don't need to explain to anyone what a lobbyist does, do I?
Isn't that what you did at the hotel for all those years? :lloyd:

Inkara1

It's one of those things you'll understand as you climb the heirarchy. High school freshmen always bitch about the hazing from the seniors, but when those freshmen become seniors themselves, they're more than happy to haze that year's freshmen.

Inkara1

Good. No offense to HL, but I don't much relish the idea of him changing into tights inside a phone booth... although I would be delighted if someone saved the picture dart468 made of SuperHL flying through the air with that giant white sonic boom cloud coming out of his ass.

Inkara1

Dart468 took a picture of a plane breaking the sound barrier, edited out the plane but left the sonic boom cloud, then pasted on superman's body, then put HL's head on it, and the placement of it all made it look like the cloud was the beer fart from hell.

Lopan

Inkara1 said:
It's one of those things you'll understand as you climb the heirarchy. High school freshmen always bitch about the hazing from the seniors, but when those freshmen become seniors themselves, they're more than happy to haze that year's freshmen.

Sounds like an excercise in self importance.

This can't be the only forum you go on? Elsewhere I'm a god and a mod.