Please welcome HomeLAN

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Sadly it's nothing to do with importance at all, but rather fortification.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Supermans dad died when the planet exploded, when the boy (Kalel, was it?) was an infant

Lopan

Inkara1 said:
I'm a mod at other places... but I'm "humble" enough to not refer to myself as a god.

They call top posters gods. If they called top posters badgers then I would have said that.

Professur

In the movie, Superman dropped that green dropped that green crystal into a tube, and had a playback of his old man. But didn't Supes earth dad say something like that when he had a heart attack?

(cut me some slack. Superman was never a comic I read, and I'm pulling on 25 year old memories0

Professur

Lopan said:
They call top posters gods. If they called top posters badgers then I would have said that.

Oddly enough, so do we. But that's nothing to do with Modding here. That's a burden, not a bonus.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
I did read the comics, as a kid. The line was originally used in Spiderman the comicbook (surprisingly accurately scripted in the movie)...I don't recall the Superman movie all that much.

In Superman, the comic, the planet was about to explode, so, in an effort to save the child, he was put in a 50's vintage spacerocket & sent to earth. The Kents, living on the land he landed on, presumably farmers, found him & raised the little freak as thier own (which they could not have). he must have saved them a ton of money, what with not needing any machinery with the Boy of Steel around and all.

Lopan

Can't you change it to animals or kitchen utensils. The higher the poster the snazzier the utensil or animal.

I would be a fork (common and lowly), Gonz could be a fish kettle.

Lopan

Professur said:
Then we'd wind up having the pot calling the kettle black.

Thanks for the setup.

Good point. Types of Lychen might be less contentious albeit confusing.

Professur

Work up a list and present it. Who knows. In fact, if you dig about, you'll find a thread where we discussed the names for levels.