Please welcome Luisette

Luisette

Iron Maiden, ALice Cooper, Black Sabbath, Van Halen, Judas Priest, Aerosmith, etc

or

the other useless 80's stuff?

I just like 80´s in general ...including most of the ones you mentioned. There are some I dont like but a very little percentage of them all!!

BB

welcome, L

Ignore the cotetchy old dribbling men and their mentalities -

Happy for you Luis

- bear in there Lisette - Luis still has a few good years in him! :bgpimp:

;)

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Yea, did you run across the Arizona desert or swim across the Rio Grande?

;)

Luisette

Interesting. What part of CA? I'm in Los Angeles.

How was the immigration experience for you? I'd love to hear your perspective on it.

I lived in Oakland for some time and then in Hayward.

It was ok, not something I was used to. We left to reunite with my dad after 7 years of seeing him only like twice a year. I used to be in an all girl catholic private school here in Mexico and in the states I was sorrounded by people from various countries, another language and boys. Its was kind of hard but I got used to fast. In two years I was already speaking english and living it. I got out of High School with a 3.50 GPA and with very interesting experiencies throughout my journey. I really wanted to come back to Mexico because I missed many things, like food, family, etc. I applied to UCDavis, got accepted but I still came back. I know it wasn[t probably the best choice since it is a very good university, but I dont regret it at all. I started studying Education to become an English teacher here in Mexico, because I really enjoy teaching, it´s my passion!

I miss many of my friends, but as you guys may know, you never get to see most of them once you get out of High School.

So this is how my experience was.... :)

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
You know the relationship is serious when one invites his girlfriend here. ;)

Welcome aboard, Luisette! :headbang:
EIther that, or he's trying to get rid of her.... Just kidding Luis, I'm very happy for you, just don't let her read the archives....

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
You intriguing bastard :p

I know and she knows that a good 6 years of my life are kinda documented in here, if she wants to look at the archives, she's free to do so.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
You intriguing bastard :p

I know and she knows that a good 6 years of my life are kinda documented in here, if she wants to look at the archives, she's free to do so.

...only to find out that you really are a dork? Not a good plan. :kiss:

MrBishop

Bienvenida a nuestro lío, Donna Lisette

Welcome aboard and enjoy your stay...

oh...and Luis, felicitation! She's charming!

Luisette

EIther that, or he's trying to get rid of her.... Just kidding Luis, I'm very happy for you, just don't let her read the archives....

LOL

If I ever read those archives.....nothing will change. I also have a past and we are not afraid to share it with eachother. What matters is what´s happening now :D