Please welcome Luisette

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
JW red label, I don't have that much money to offer something more expensive. And it is very likely that I won't even taste it so beh.

Tequila will be Herradura and Brandy will be Torres 5.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I know it's gonna be like blasphamy to you but what does it matter what kind of tequila it is? Tequila is for getting stupid...not for tasting! :p

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Well, I was just saying what going to be served. I don't have much money to buy exquisite bottles, but at least I want them to be decent.

tonksy

I know it's gonna be like blasphamy to you but what does it matter what kind of tequila it is? Tequila is for getting stupid...not for tasting! :p

Not so! Tequila is like any other hooch - you have your mixing types and your sipping types. There is even a form of dessert tequila - although I haven't found any since leaving south Texas.
There is a bottle of Cabo Wabo anejo on the counter that Rob will pour a small glass of and sip on all night. Very thick and smoky.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I'm pretty sure he only becomes an American if they live in America and he applies for the citizenship, no?

unclehobart

The paperwork does not a citizen make. As the Hawaii set has said before years ago: Its all in the attitude. One may live there... but if your actions and thoughts do not embrace the local culture... then you are an outsider.

kuulani

The paperwork does not a citizen make. As the Hawaii set has said before years ago: Its all in the attitude. One may live there... but if your actions and thoughts do not embrace the local culture... then you are an outsider.

ah ... very good, grasshopper :D