PM email notifications

unclehobart

My PM email notifications seem to be falling father and farther behind. A few days ago I had a 10 hour delay between the time a PM was sent and the time the email came out. Is this happening to anyone else?

unclehobart

Give me the number for the payphone down at the local Husky then ... and go get a pack of crisps and wait for my call.

unclehobart

http://www.mohawk.com/ Husky petrol station. Do they not have them in Quebec? Since you wont hang up on your connection to chew the gristle with me, I figured that I could getcha to make a dash down to the local quickie mart for a cup of coffee and quick gab on the phone there.

How long has it been since you've had the half a chicken and a leg combo with the poutine fries?

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
They have huskies here

They have Irving in Quebec

BASTARDS!!! :grumpy:

Professur

No Irving's this side of k-bec city. No Husky's that I know of either. And even if there were, it wouldn't make a whit's difference, since you can't answer a payphone in Quebec. They're all call-out only.

And I had a leg combo last Teusday. From Benny BBQ. Much better than St-Hubert.

unclehobart

hmm... how odd.... but its been ages since I've played with a pay phone. I guess they made it that way to cut down on the loitering low life drug dealers.

fury

Administrator
Staff member
PM notifications are instant for me. Maybe it's the mail server taking a while to relay to your mail server. I just fired off an email at you from two different addies, lemme know which one you get it from first.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Unc, nothing is wrong with Irvings. Best breakfast you will EVER eat, ANYWHERE! That is why they are BASTARDS, because they are out east and not here :grumpy:

and like all pay-phones are out going calls only now...