Police enter home without search warrant

2minkey

bootlicker
cops MUST investigate in the case of a domestic disturbance, especially when there are kids in the house. they need to verify that no one is face down in a pool of blood while others say "it's okay, nothing to see here" from the front door.

"nothing to see here" said the pedo with the naked 13 year-old in the bedroom.

er no i forgot that's fine with several of you.

Gotholic

cops MUST investigate in the case of a domestic disturbance, especially when there are kids in the house. they need to verify that no one is face down in a pool of blood while others say "it's okay, nothing to see here" from the front door.

"nothing to see here" said the pedo with the naked 13 year-old in the bedroom.

er no i forgot that's fine with several of you.

No, that is false. Had you read the article, you would know the following:

In reality, under Florida v. J.L. (March 28, 2000), “the U.S. Supreme Court affirmed that anonymous tips are not sufficient grounds to constitute probable cause for a search. Judge Ginsburg, writing for the Supreme Court, stated, “Such an exception would enable any person seeking to harass another to set in motion an intrusive, embarrassing police search of the targeted person simply by placing an anonymous call.…”

Winky

23395702.jpg

catocom

I now posted the article to give it context, have a look.
I did have a look.
That's why I asked.
You say to give it context? What's context without the whole story.
I'll tell ya....it's "out of context".
Where's the beef?

catocom

Goth, why aren't you following up and pounding on the conspiracies,
that we now KNOW are Real, and widespread.
Like the IRS, Benghazi, Fast and Furious, ...

2minkey

bootlicker
you'll have to pardon junior. nothing is real to him unless it is so absurd that it could not possibly be.

Gotholic

Oh, and you'll have to pardon senior, nothing is real to him unless it is so benign that it could possibly be.