Post A Picture Of Yourself™

Toolbox™

I've always wondered what everyone on this board looks like and I finally found the time to actually create a thread for that purpose alone. Now, the question is: Will you guys actually put your latest photos up?

Of course, I have to set a good example so I'll start. Here's one of my taken about a year ago but I look exactly the same!

191.jpg

If any of you need a server to host your picture, just send it to this email address and I'll host it for you.

Cheers all. :)

Toolbox™

Yeah I know but I want to see it here! :) The gallery is too complicated to go through... common please? Hae some fun! Put your pictures up here. :)

DFisherman

Kamarad MrBishop,

Good to see you again. You haven't changed much since CEGEP. Wether that's good or bad, I'll leave up to you.

Cheers,

- DFisherman

K62

xmas1pv.jpg

This one is about a month old, with the mrs.

pdrm00940vq.jpg

Thanksgiving 04 (Canadian)

reid7dw.jpg

3 years ago..

Winky

Is that an evil people killing device you had slung over your shoulder?

Star you weren't kidding
you didn't change much. :swing:

K62

Professur, I'm really sorry to hear that. :(

I would never get drunk on a boat, or even have more than one or two... Or any at all on something that could move or with anyone else around.

This was on an open lake on a campground, with noone around, on a boat that wasn't doing more than a few knots.. look at the wake.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Is that a walmart greeting card K62??

I am gonna have to get the pictures my bf and I had taken at Walmart scanned when I go visit my mom :)

For now though, me and the bf at my faculty's christmas party at school :)

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
K62 said:
lol why yes it is! :)

GO WALMART!

In the "off season" (spring) my bro and I got a package of pics of us together for my mom for mother's day for $5!

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Here are Nixy (far left) and myself (far right) accompanied by some street urchins who kept following us that night.

Attachments

• 07-Nicole, Riley, Avery, Zach, Lessmall.jpg
    07-Nicole, Riley, Avery, Zach, Lessmall.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 72