Post A Picture Of Yourself™

unclehobart

Puh-leaze, les ... the guy is a player. He has a wife, a girlfriend, casual 'friends', and probably sexes up the friends of those friends. Hes a west Pacific legend.

IDLEchild

Re: Post A Picture Of Yourself™

Leslie said:
the dude is married guys...you're gonna get him into trouble if yas keep that up :D

We can't help it if he hangs out with hotties.

chcr

Too cute for words
unclehobart said:
Puh-leaze, les ... the guy is a player. He has a wife, a girlfriend, casual 'friends', and probably sexes up the friends of those friends. Hes a west Pacific legend.

And he gots cool motorpickles too. :D

PrincessLissa

freako104 said:
1. He got Jerry Onlys and Dez Cadena

He is one of my closest friends here at school so I do know him yes. and we got to be on stage but it wasnt his band. It was the Misfits

I am beyond jealous. I have talked to Jerry Only and touched him and have his autograph a couple of times and I have been right next to the stage and could feel his sweat, but I have NEER been onstage. I am SO SO SO jealous!

chcr

Too cute for words
So my question is: If you dye your hair blonde, do you have to act stupid? :lol:

Re a current pic, imagine Wilford Brimlet with more facial hair and not as much grey and you don't need one. :p

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
chcr said:
So my question is: If you dye your hair blonde, do you have to act stupid? :lol:

Re a current pic, imagine Wilford Brimlet with more facial hair and not as much grey and you don't need one. :p

Kinda like this??

Note: This piece of "art" does not represent my true photoshop ability

freako104

PrincessLissa said:
I am beyond jealous. I have talked to Jerry Only and touched him and have his autograph a couple of times and I have been right next to the stage and could feel his sweat, but I have NEER been onstage. I am SO SO SO jealous!

It was a show where they let the fans on the stage. From what I was told, from the guy in the pic with me was that Jerry requested it be allowed to happen. I ahd some shots from the stage and of my friend on the stage but they didnt come out.