Post A Picture Of Yourself™

Toolbox™

unclehobart said:
Puh-leaze, les ... the guy is a player. He has a wife, a girlfriend, casual 'friends', and probably sexes up the friends of those friends. Hes a west Pacific legend.

Actually, I don't have a girlfriend/wife anymore! We broke up... now I'm playing around! Before that, I was just a flirt! :)

ClaireBear

Banned
Mine's in me profile... but its about 2 years old... so take off about 20 pounds, shorten the hair and add blond highlights...

Buuut I pretty much look the same... have done so since I was three :shrug: Should be getting more pics over Christmas though and if I fugure out how to upload them... well... there'll be no stopping me.. :D

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Toolbox™ said:
Actually, I don't have a girlfriend/wife anymore! We broke up... now I'm playing around! Before that, I was just a flirt! :)
whaaaaaaaaa?

what'd we miss?

MrBishop

DFisherman said:
Kamarad MrBishop,

Good to see you again. You haven't changed much since CEGEP. Wether that's good or bad, I'll leave up to you.

Cheers,

- DFisherman

It's an old camera and doesn't show wrinkles and white hairs very well :D My personal favorite camera...I plan on keeping it for several decades to come :D

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Wow!

yep I don't think he did, cause he told me how wonderful life seemed down there! :eek:

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
Re: Post A Picture Of Yourself™

Toolbox™ said:
A break up some time last March! Funny because Shadowfax was here and he had no idea! :)

whaaaat?! well. i was away most of the time. at least that's some sort of an excuse.

samcurry

Screwing with the code...
Staff member

ok well i can at least ask how Mano is doing. The little bugger.

samcurry

Screwing with the code...
Staff member

oh and shadow good to see ya. been a bit hasnt it. still traveling?

Uki Chick

Professur said:
He don't come here no more.

Not really. He got annoyed with some of the people and thought things here were going to the dump so he'll check in every so often, but very rarely.

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
The only one I have is in the gallery - lost over 7,000 pics that I had on my comp. And don't give me shit for not backing them up. I know, already :lol2: I don't even remember how to get to the gallery anymore... :confused:

unclehobart

Uki Chick said:
Not really. He got annoyed with some of the people and thought things here were going to the dump so he'll check in every so often, but very rarely.
His friends miss him.

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
Wow, that gallery looks really different! I like it, though. Except the part where people vote on the pic... :crying4: