Post A Picture Of Yourself™

K62

The big deal is... well there is no big deal. I think it is just fun seeing everybody.

ah well.

:)

tank girl

K62 said:
The big deal is... well there is no big deal. I think it is just fun seeing everybody.

ah well.

:)

See, I have a whole philosophy about my online persona/alter-ego "tank girl" and who i am in reality (ie: the girl in the picture a.k.a tank girl, tank girl a.k.a the girl in the picture) you should ask me about that sometime. I try not to confuse reality with virtuality, its complicated if you don't get what I mean... ;)

K62

Ah, there you are.

I'm sure you hear that you're pretty from creepy guys online all the time, so I'll just leave it at "you ain't toooo hard on the eyes"

I'm just messing around TG, nice picture.. :)

now, how about the rest of you? :p

K62

tank girl said:
See, I have a whole philosophy about my online persona/alter-ego "tank girl" and who i am in reality (ie: the girl in the picture a.k.a tank girl, tank girl a.k.a the girl in the picture) you should ask me about that sometime. I try not to confuse reality with virtuality, its complicated if you don't get what I mean... ;)

Ah, yes. I am a very simple person.. I usually say what I think/feel, both in reality and virtual world. Except in the real world my name is Jon. I think I may get me ass kicked more often if I called my self k62 in the real world :(

:D

K62

Ah, I'm bored.

I will throw another one in.

anitajon6tg.jpg

You see the good lookin' one in the picture? Well I am the other one :p

Yes, the male.

Inkara1

catocom said:
I don't think those pics show up unless you are logged in Gonz.
I'm thinking of changing that thogh...? :shrug:
You look a lot more cleaned-up in that pic than in the last one you posted of yourself.

Raven

Annoying SOB
This would be me as of this New Years Eve....a little lighter and less scruffy than the last time some of you saw me :)

Mare

I wish I could post pics of me, just havent mastered the concept of doing it!!!!
URGHHHHHHH :disgust: