Scanty

Attachment(s):

sp east of lagoon nebula.jpg, 106.61kb

212_1033234362.jpg

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Here is mine!

Aren't the flowers pretty? Shadowfax took the pic for me!

Attachment(s):

desktop.jpg, 155.87kb

20_1033234521.jpg

fury

Administrator
Staff member
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORING!
I get that a lot. :retard:

I just don't see the point in having a snazzy desktop wallpaper when I'm looking at it maybe 5% of the time I'm using the computer.

HeXp£Øi±

Actually that blue screen is what i have up most of the time. No such thing as having to much memory available.

greenfreak

Shadow, I saw that exact car on the road by my house one day and I took a double take. I had never seen something like that before and didn't find out till later what it actually was. That car is awesome. :cool:

ris

i saw a whole bunch of them at a classic car show in july, sadly there are so few original ac cobra's left that the ones at powerham were recent kits. my cousin has been going to car shows for about 20 years and has never seen an original, they are worth a fortune so the owners don't risk them and the kits are pretty fine.

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
hit print-screen key, then paste it as new document, save it to jpg and you are done.

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Damn Greenie, you REALLY like green alot, don't you?

I mean, I've heard you say you like green, and I know your Nick is GreenFreak, but damn, you must really like green.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
that's why she & I bicker. when I was a light man, I pulled the green gells & tossed 'em, all. shhhh[/siz]

ipmoof

Me. It's actually normally a bit messier than this with more games and little utility shortcuts... I just did a re-install, lol.

Attachment(s):

mydesktop.jpg, 180.27kb

240_1033269483.jpg

ipmoof

This is the HTPC/server desktop... needs a lot of work still.

Attachment(s):

htpcdesk.jpg, 52.93kb

240_1033269521.jpg