Post your desktop picture...

fury

Administrator
Staff member
You can hit the Print Screen key when all your windows are minimized and get a better pic of your desktop. Hit it, open your preferred paint program, paste it, and save it as a JPG file (or PNG if you prefer, like I did) then use the attachment feature on the Post Reply page to upload it here.

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
greenfreak said:
Shadow, I saw that exact car on the road by my house one day and I took a double take. I had never seen something like that before and didn't find out till later what it actually was. That car is awesome. :cool:

Yeah, it's just SUCH a great car to look at! I would really like to own either a complete red one, or a black one with flames on both sides :cool:

Too bad the kits start at $45k :(
It would be SO great to put one of those babies together yourself....to feel that engine, feel that car :eek:

OMG! Is it so hot in here or is it just me? :eek:

:D

greenfreak

I really like the old muscle cars, they had so much character and looked so bad-ass. They still try but I don't think anyone's come close in a really long time. I just love the exaggerated fenders in the old stingrays and camaros. :cool:

Aunty Em

You can hit the Print Screen key when all your windows are minimized and get a better pic of your desktop

Well I would if it was working, but for some unknown reason it isn't. Could it be because it's a multi-media keyboard and I removed all the drivers 'cos they took up 11% of my resources to run?

I think I might need a new keyboard.

ris

shouldn't be, i don't install any drivers for my keyboards and prntscrn works fine usually

Aunty Em

i don't install any drivers for my keyboards and prntscrn works fine usually

With the drivers installed this on does everything at the touch of a button e.g scanning, faxing, opening selected programmes, controls all the multimedia stuff etc but it just uses too many resources to do it. So I don't use it.

Anyway I finally got it to co-operate:

Attachment(s):

dtop.jpg, 92.67kb

246_1033321215.jpg

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
OMG! ipmoof! your desktop is SO messy!

Good god man! What's the need to save all those files there???????

Aunty Em

OMG!!! PuterTutor I am in LUUUUUUUUUUUURV with the bike! What a sweet little Harley.

Yours or just a wish?

I also like having more recent typhoons or hurricanes on my desktop from time to time. This is Ele in mid Pacific early Sept 2002.

Attachment(s):

tele.jpg, 174.71kb

246_1033396129.jpg

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Just a wish, Actually one of about 10 or 11 that I rotate around on a daily basis.

Aunty Em

Shame. Are the others all Harleys or different makes? - I only stopped riding when I had my daughter - now she's 13 I'm getting serious pangs for another... I keep telling myself it's expensive, dangerous (idiot car-drivers) cold, dirty, totally impractical, I no longer have to get my hands dirty, etc., but the desire just won't go away.

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
All Harleys. I will have one someday, but I'm in the same boat as you were, my youngest is 7, and the wife tells me she likes me alive. I think when I get the kids all out, then I'll get one.

Aunty Em

the wife tells me she likes me alive

I like me alive! LOL! That's probably why I've ending up playing with computers - I miss the fun of taking them to bits and rebuilding them.

Had my eye on a ninja, parents said no,later i had had my eye on this model, ZX7 i think and my then girl said no way, not datin a biker, bikers die, so.... gotta test my present SO on this issue :D

Attachment(s):

ninja.jpg, 45.94kb

4_1033399636.jpg

Aunty Em

Had my eye on a ninja,

It's a beautiful bike but sports bike don't make my heart race like a good custom or a classic. I had a half-share in a very rare Royal Enfield 225 (1935) - only 6 known world-wide - one of the first 4-strokes. Oddly enough it was an ex-racer with a reputed top-speed of 51 mph but that must have been a guessimate because it had no speedo, or stop-light, indicators, gearstick down the side of the tank, etc. Perfectly legal to ride it like that though in the UK 'cos it was pre-1937. It was a very sad day when I had to let it go, but my brother was the mechanic on that one and was unable to continue with the project and I didn't have the skills to make the remaining parts to get it running. I would have loved to have ridden it, but it's somewhere in the US now.

Mind you, it had a cast iron head and weighed a ton with a massive flywheel though so I'm not sure if I could have got it going 'cos it was a real bastard to kick over.