Prozac works!

:lol: i do feel less hungry, but i need to gain a bit not lose :eh: Parents cancelled dinner on me tonight, and i bought a ham joint and roasted 2 cornish hens for dad, guess i've got food for awhile :D

HeXp£Øi±

Works how? Do you finally feel normal? Like there's A healthy balance? Do you feel really good, sedated, high or what?

It don't work remember? I've been quite sane and normal since i've been off it, lots more than when i was on it anyhow :D

Wacky Nacky

Justintime said:
It made me flip my car and my anger attacks got twofold worse. :alienhuh:
My friend broke down her door because of it, and my english teacher spent about $2,000 (or maybe it was 4 thou? :$) in 2 weeks by shopping for useless stuff.

I think they should stop giving people prozac.

AlladinSane

I'm into it right now. Just 10mg each day. I think I'll takei for another 2 months, just to help my efforts on improving my life...

Philo

Flipped is the Key

It totally flipped me out and I as well flipped a car. It must be a vertigo thing. There is no better high than being on Prozac though but the danger isn't worth it.

Raven

Annoying SOB
Re: Flipped is the Key

I havent tried it yet....maybe the shrink should have perscribed it for my 'I hate myself' binge

AlladinSane

I think it should be perscribed only in time of crisis. Like my 'I want to be no more' times. If you really need help, therapy is still your best friend :)

Raven

Annoying SOB

yeah that helped. Ish. Theres still times when I want to make 'I nearly died' into 'I am dead'. But im scared of telling and being rejected or locked up in some institute. Thats not what I want

Oz

Never taken it and after these car flipping, door breaking, glass smashing incidents I don't think I'll bother :D

I thought Prozac was supposed to calm a body down.........not turn him/her into The Hulk :confused:

Wacky Nacky

AlladinSane said:
I think it should be perscribed only in time of crisis. Like my 'I want to be no more' times. If you really need help, therapy is still your best friend :)
Pills are still my best friend, as I get angry for no apparent reason or over some stupid thing...I actually started screaming at one commerical yesterday :|