Puppets First Ever Thread....

Satans Puppet

.... Here that is... The Puppet is a regular forum whore, from Xbox Live to charmed to buffy to DVDs, puppet will post about anything :D

But before we get settled in to this wonderous thing that we call posting, This Puppet would like to point you towards tha T&C's To Posting With The Puppet

Rule 1:
Posting or replying to a post made by the puppet is a privilage and as such you should address the puppet in the appropriate fashion. "Oh Masterful Puppet" or you could try "Oh Great and Powerful Puppet" either is acceptable but any variations on the above can be used as long as they are flattering. :p

Rule 2:
Stalking The Puppet- Yes you may stalk the puppet, take pictures etc as long as you use a flattering lense :) but on a serious not, the puppet has many disciples who follow the puppets ways... *peers around waiting for them to stand up and be counted* :D

Rule 3:
Don't take the puppet too seriously, he's just an attention seeking kook with many many talents... should see what the puppet can do with his tongue :evilcool:

Those are the rules for now... Puppet does hope to fit in... ish :D

Rose

*lmao* Welcome, Puppet. I think we started threads at the same time. ;)

Gotta bring your own beer, I'll buy pizza this round.

:beerbang:

Satans Puppet

Rose said:
*lmao* Welcome, Puppet. I think we started threads at the same time. ;)

Gotta bring your own beer, I'll buy pizza this round.

:beerbang:
Already breaking Rule #1 Rose... tut tut tut...

And oopsy puppet posted in the wrong forum but oh well, Lunatic Lounge seemed to suit the puppet so... *peers at the mods in a challengeing fashion just daring them to move the mighty puppets thread :D*

a13antichrist

Sit down and shut the fuck up.

;)

First thing you'll learn here is that posting any rules will immediately result in at least a dozen attempts to break as many of those rules at once as possible... ;) Except maybe that third one.. :cool:

A.B.Normal

Satans Puppet said:
The Puppet shalt educate you all in time... *breaks out the whips, chains and nipple clamps* :D

:rofl4: Haven't been here long have you,those toys are more likely to get a date than educate around here.

Raven

Annoying SOB
Yes rules... bleh!

Is it a rule to talk about the puppet in 3rd person at all times or is that just you?

Rose

steweygrrrr said:
Yes rules... bleh!

Is it a rule to talk about the puppet in 3rd person at all times or is that just you?

The Puppet will always talk in the third person, er, puppet.