ravin2500

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
*I* dissed the 'goose!!

Oh, and I just want to say that I love this man with all my heart :)

Y'all knew after all the losers I had to one day find a good one...and I have! And this is him!

ClaireBear

Banned
Nixy said:
*I* dissed the 'goose!!

Oh, and I just want to say that I love this man with all my heart :)

Y'all knew after all the losers I had to one day find a good one...and I have! And this is him!

Just make sure that none of the posts are incriminating...

*CB deeply regrets introducing her ex to OTC*

And that anything will be taken in good fun and not printed off and thrown at you!

some things need to remain private... I thought otherwise... I was wrong! :mope:

Inkara1

I've introduced a "significant other" to the board as well... although not this board. We saw how that went, though.

freako104

those of us that were there remember. shit I even remember the Catacom board too. I am still sorry about all that shit Aaron

ClaireBear

Banned
Inkara1 said:
I've introduced a "significant other" to the board as well... although not this board. We saw how that went, though.

freako104 said:
those of us that were there remember. shit I even remember the Catacom board too. I am still sorry about all that shit Aaron

Worse than having them print it all off and throw it in the face of... not you!... but a sibling!?

At least he didn't engage me in some post war... we'd both end up barred but it would have made for interesting reading!

tonksy

my ex knows of the existence of this place and if he can figure out how to log on and post he is welcome.

Professur

FOR THE RECORD:

The Mongoose was no more than a week or two old.

You want the 'Goose?
You want the 'Goose?
YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE 'GOOSE!!!!!

Chris, it's ok that a can of 'Goose was too much for you. It's alright. I don't think you're any less of a man for it.

Raven

Annoying SOB
Professur said:
FOR THE RECORD:

The Mongoose was no more than a week or two old.

You want the 'Goose?
You want the 'Goose?
YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE 'GOOSE!!!!!

Chris, it's ok that a can of 'Goose was too much for you. It's alright. I don't think you're any less of a man for it.
It was a pretty big can....

Inkara1

ClaireBear said:
Worse than having them print it all off and throw it in the face of... not you!... but a sibling!?

At least he didn't engage me in some post war... we'd both end up barred but it would have made for interesting reading!
You missed what her family posted at jjr512.com in the final week or so before the board got shut down for nonpayment of the bill.

freako104

Inkara1 said:
You missed what her family posted at jjr512.com in the final week or so before the board got shut down for nonpayment of the bill.

I dont remember seeing that but I remember you talking about it. still sucks that it happened tho. I hope she hasnt tried any of her shit since the last time.

Inkara1

Naw... she quit trying to contact me after I wouldn't "loan" her $100 to "pay the PG&E bill" ... but not before telling me she hopes I get herpes or AIDS.

tonksy

the 'goose wasn't too much for me...it just tasted like can. there were other more tasty beverage in prof's cooler.