Reef Tank

Professur

Very. He's quite fanatical. Unfortunately for him, he's finding time rather short now that he's got a promotion at work and 2 girls at home.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I just pulled out another 4 or so friggin' starfish! One of them was HUGE (in comparison to the others of its kind, not in comparison to other kinds of starfish). I'm hoping that I can get them all...I dunno though...if I miss one and he hides for a few days he could become 2 without me knowing it.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Inky: No, they don't have names yet...they are "Nemos" but that's not their names.

GC: Thanks

GrandCaravanSE

Inky: No, they don't have names yet...they are "Nemos" but that's not their names.

GC: Thanks

You should try to get some crabs in there if you can, they look really cool, you fish are big enough to where they should not bother them.

Professur

GC, she's trying to pick up guys. Asking them to her place to see her crabs really isn't gonna achieve that goal.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I have hermit crabs in the tank. I put two in but today it seems that a third has made an appearance. He'd been laying low since I got the tank I guess.

Prof: When I invite guys back to my place I don't plan to mention the tank...men don't need a "reason" outside of the obvious to go to a girl's house...they're not like women...of course I first have to find a man to invite back here then I will test that theory.