Relaxation

tonksy

'Bout to head to a friend's pool...I'll be keeping the suit on though. I save the skinnydipping for late night swims.

catman

In south Fla. we can do that all the time. Ha Ha.
Or go to the beach, but no skinnydipping allowed there. (boo-Hoo Hoo)

kuulani

I went skinnydipping once at a beach in the afternoon. It was a very private beach with only my friends around. It wasn't as much skinnydipping as it was taking a bath, but it was lovely :D

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I was suppose to get to go to in a hottub on Saturday at a friend's place but I forgot my swimming suit :(

unclehobart

I never thought you young Canadians for the stodgy types. Whatever happend to all of that alcohol-fueled, legal-defiant, naughty-bits exposing glory I heard of in the past?

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
I never thought you young Canadians for the stodgy types. Whatever happend to all of that alcohol-fueled, legal-defiant, naughty-bits exposing glory I heard of in the past?

She's an engineer. I'm betting her friends are, too. Can you imagine the sight of nekkid geeks in a hot tub? :eek5:

Not counting our angelic Nixy, of course...

catman

If I were supposed to wear a bathing suit, I'd have born with one on.
Guess everyone is ashamed of their appearance. Or is it maybe that
their endowments are rather miniscule.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
She's an engineer. I'm betting her friends are, too. Can you imagine the sight of nekkid geeks in a hot tub? :eek5:

Not counting our angelic Nixy, of course...

None of the friends that I was with are engineers.

Catman: Since I'm female the size of my "endowments" (read: boobs) is rather apparent with or without clothes.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member

Surely you're not talking about ME...I don't make a habit of removing clothing in public...never have.

catman

Boob size isn't important. More than a mouthful is wasted. Also if I were from Ontario I wouldn't take off my clothes either, BRRRRRRRR !

Professur

I'm further north than she is right now, and i'm just up from the lake after a skinny dip myself. Damn hot here. Glad I'm not in the city.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Boob size isn't important. More than a mouthful is wasted. Also if I were from Ontario I wouldn't take off my clothes either, BRRRRRRRR !

Yeah, brrrrr my ass!!! It was over 40 today with the humidex.

catman

Guess y'all must be members of the polar bear club or sumpin'.
In S. Fla I go skinny dipping in my pool daily. If it's nice out, I leave it out...