Right, we're gonna set a date.

Which date for the BBQ?

• May 28-29 (Memorial Day Weekend)

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • June 25-26

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • I won't be coming but I want to see the results and I'm too lazy to click on the view poll results l

Votes: 10 45.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HomeLAN

There's no real clear preference around these parts (I'd slightly prefer Memorial Day, Tonks would slightly prefer late June), so I thought we'd let the attendees decide. Please DO NOT VOTE unless you intend to come and think you can do so on either or both dates.

I'll leave it up until Friday at noon, and whatever's ahead is what we'll go with.

Professur

I've voted for the latter, but regardless, I'm heading south, barring unforseen circumstances. The missus talked with V2.0's teachers and they'll assign enough homework to cover while she's out.

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
HomeLAN said:
Please DO NOT VOTE unless you intend to come and think you can do so on either or both dates.

I added an option for those who are eager to vote anyway ;)

tonksy

besides! everything will be in bloom at my place in june! heck...we may even have the cupboards painted...but don't hold us to that.
steve? you planning on grilling out at your house? which day are we entertaining?

HomeLAN

One of the days, yes. My plan was to do a cookout/pool deal. As to which day, I don't care.

Obviously, things change a bit if your boyfriend ends up on tour.

Stop Laughing

I'm for June, May's too busy for me, but certain weekends in June may be occupied, I don't remember the dates of all my downstate meetings and such (I do think our big annual meeting is then and we're in the middle of possibly a huge merger, it's a nightmare locally, I don't wanna think about how messy the state's gonna be), but if they're not really important I could blow them off.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I voted to see the results :D

*love Luis' option cause it meant she could vote*

unclehobart

Nevermind... I just saw the 'too lazy to click the pass poll option'

Move along... nothing to see here except the man with the egg on his face.

unclehobart

Sidebar, I have three cats in my house. If you have allergies... speak up now so we can hash out who will get to stay with animal-free HomeLAN.

Professur

Wow. I guess you got outvoted on your own bbq, HL. Quite the landslide.

As it stands, the missus is rabid on this. I don't think I could avoid it if I tried.