Saddam in custody!

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Now to send our DNA team into one of the bombed out caves in the NE of Afghanistan & identify the rotting & smelly corpse of a certain other terrorist & make it 2/2

catocom

Gonz said:
Now to send our DNA team into one of the bombed out caves in the NE of Afghanistan & identify the rotting & smelly corpse of a certain other terrorist & make it 2/2

gotta save something for Christmas day... :D

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Bottom of a rat hole, armed & scared. Not one shot fired. No martyrdom. No heroic last stand. He's talking & co-operative. I just can't get over what a weasel this (man) is.

As my father-in-law said, "...he didn't even have the decency to blow off his own head."

saddamcaptured.jpg

dAbeaRs

SADDAM IS CAUGHT! SADDAM IS IN U.S. CUSTODY!

THat mutha funkin POS asswipe is CAUGHT! HAHAHAHA i cant believe he let himself get captured DUMBASS he's gonna be hung in the streets of iraq ahahahahahahahaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!

ANyone wanna bet how good our economy is gonna get in the next year? late 90's all over again:D

Kawaii

Re: SADDAM IS CAUGHT! SADDAM IS IN U.S. CUSTODY!

Ehhh... There is already a tread about this.

dAbeaRs

i know i posted in the other forum and it was moved.... hey im a newbie;) They should added this to the end of the other........

But hes still caught and ALIVE!!!! i think we should bring back the guietine!!!!!

samcurry

Screwing with the code...
Staff member
they are saying that there will probably be 2 trials one in iraq and another in the states. Best thing they could do is serve him his own type of justice. behead him and drag his sorry ass through tikrit for all to see.

dAbeaRs said:
i know i posted in the other forum and it was moved.... hey im a newbie;)

Don't sweat it--good news bears repeating.

Actually, it's sour grapes for many here, as they are more than a little bummed for any U.S. success in Iraq...

greenfreak

Gonz said:
Bottom of a rat hole, armed & scared. Not one shot fired. No martyrdom. No heroic last stand. He's talking & co-operative. I just can't get over what a weasel this (man) is.

You would have rather he fought and possibly killed US troops? ;)

HeXp£Øi±

Actually greeny, this is the type of situation where America really shines. I believe Bush will surprise the lliberals and hand him over to the proper international court.

Squiggy

ThunderDick
The Other One said:
Don't sweat it--good news bears repeating.

Actually, it's sour grapes for many here, as they are more than a little bummed for any U.S. success in Iraq...

Safe to assume that I'm included in your reference. Actually, I'm quite happy that hes been captured. And, contrary to Gonz, I'm thankful that Americans didn't have to die just to make it more entertaining for him...

I'm rather surprised that he was still in Iraq. I'd have thought he'd have left long ago.

Thulsa Doom

Gonz said:
welllllll....then we wouldn't be worried about a trial would we? ;)

I definitely think the US is MUCH happier to have him alive then dead. I mean you cant get any information out of a corpse not to mention he doesnt become a martyr that way either. But why couldnt we use this kind of pin point on foot direct confrontation approach in Afghanastan where it seems like they have to kill 5 or 10 kids every time they focus on one suspected terrorist. Any time we dont blow up an entire neighborhood in the hopes of capturing one man deserves applause.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
TD said:
But why couldnt we use this kind of pin point on foot direct confrontation in Afghanastan where it seems like they have to kill 5 or 10 kids every time they focus on one suspected terrorist.

A bit of a stretch don't you think?

We are using this type of pinpoint precision in Afghanistan. It's just a little harder to do in the peaks & crevices at 4500 ft.

Squiggy :finger: