Saddam in custody!

Mare

They should put him in an airplane with one of his pilots that trained and crash into his place where he was hiding.

Or torture him , like he did so many ppl.

unclehobart

Guys... chill.

Wishing that he would have met his demise is no insinuation that harm come unto our own, just as is the counter be of no merit either. We all know where our hearts lie. All things said are merely extentions of old gripes. Don't sucked into the spiral that you know has no end.

freako104

Hoon said:
Officials say Saddam was found in a hole WITH rifles yet not one shot was fired.

So..not only was this Muslim Hero not a martyr for dying instead of being captured by the evil Americans..he's a coward for not even attempting to fight.

That's what I would've expected from a man who impolred Iraqi men, women & children to rise up and fight the Americans.
Apparently, Allah wants everyone else to die..except him.

What a waste of space.

how was he a Muslim hero? i thought a lot of the graves were filled with Muslims. glad he was finally caught. try him. then torture him. but dont kill him. let him live in the worst pain imaginable

chcr

Too cute for words
HeXp£Øi± said:
Actually greeny, this is the type of situation where America really shines. I believe Bush will surprise the lliberals and hand him over to the proper international court.

I guess I don't understand what "international" crimes he has to answer for. If the Iraqi courts don't sentence him to death I'll be very disappointed though.

Mare said:
They should put him in an airplane with one of his pilots that trained and crash into his place where he was hiding.

Mare, we have yet to see reputable evidence that he was involved in 9/11. Don't confuse him with bin Laden. He was never nearly as dangerous as bin Laden.

Squiggy said:
I'm rather surprised that he was still in Iraq. I'd have thought he'd have left long ago.

Me too. I wonder if he couldn't find anyone to sneak him out. It seems like he treated his friends nearly as badly as his enemies.

Mare

freako104 said:
how was he a Muslim hero? i thought a lot of the graves were filled with Muslims. glad he was finally caught. try him. then torture him. but dont kill him. let him live in the worst pain imaginable

Totally agree with Freako - I know its not right for us to be as he was, but so many ppl and their families have and still are suffering and grieving. Scared for life. Reminds me kinda of Manson-there are still so many followers of his still out there , so what to do????

Hoon

freako104 said:

I was being sarcastic when I said he was a Muslim hero..
I was playing on the fact that is what he portrayed himself to be.
A man in great defiance of the terrible Americans when in actuality he is a cowardice piece of shit.
The "idea" of Saddam however, was a morale booster for terrorist grops like Al Queda & Hammas etc..
Now that the invincible man is gone and is being televised as is...just a plain little old man. Maybe they will see reality instead of their Muslim extremist vision of Allah

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
unclehobart said:
Guys... chill.

Wishing that he would have met his demise is no insinuation that harm come unto our own, just as is the counter be of no merit either. We all know where our hearts lie. All things said are merely extentions of old gripes. Don't sucked into the spiral that you know has no end.

You get it.

Thulsa Doom

Gonz said:
A bit of a stretch don't you think?

We are using this type of pinpoint precision in Afghanistan. It's just a little harder to do in the peaks & crevices at 4500 ft.

so then the peaks and crevices are filled with children? and wedding parties?

Squiggy

ThunderDick
I understood the emotion of your first post too, Gonz. But you were asked specifically if you 'preferred' that American soldiers were possibly wounded or killed. And your response indicated it was fine with you as long as it meant no trial....

Kawaii

Let's not lower ourselves to his level and make him into a martyr. Let him have a fair hearing. Without torture.
Making him into a martyr would only serve to increase the violence in Iraq.

greenfreak

HeXp£Øi± said:
Actually greeny, this is the type of situation where America really shines. I believe Bush will surprise the lliberals and hand him over to the proper international court.

I just mean anytime he changes hands, you wonder who is going to take a 'stab' at him. :D

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Squiggy said:
:confused: I'm wrong for being happy that Americans didn't die?

Just be glad I didn't use this...well damn, didn't we have a more ominous "finger" smilie?

freako104

Hoon said:
I was being sarcastic when I said he was a Muslim hero..
I was playing on the fact that is what he portrayed himself to be.
A man in great defiance of the terrible Americans when in actuality he is a cowardice piece of shit.
The "idea" of Saddam however, was a morale booster for terrorist grops like Al Queda & Hammas etc..
Now that the invincible man is gone and is being televised as is...just a plain little old man. Maybe they will see reality instead of their Muslim extremist vision of Allah

i dont think he really wanted to appear as a "hero" to the Muslims. He didnt care what they thought hell he killed off a good number of them.

dAbeaRs

We should be happy he turned himslef in like a little freakin baby. Just think of all his loyalists that have been told, er, DEMANDED to FIGHT TO THE DEATH for years, hell his sons did it even, but now to see this almighty one coward so bad it should fill in much doubt into the minds of the ones beneath him. WHy should they fight to death now if their leader wouldnt even do it?

This is really sureal, think about it, how many great tyrrants have ever been brought to justice? almost none- theyve all been killed. I bet Mr Bush senior is spittin in saddams shackled face right now preaching "I GOT YOU MO FO I WIN! AAAAHHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!!! You know even if bush W did everything wrong, at least he got saddam;) this alone is gonna boost WORLD economy $20 dvd players anyone?!:D

catocom

dAbeaRs said:
We should be happy he turned himslef in like a little freakin baby. Just think of all his loyalists that have been told, er, DEMANDED to FIGHT TO THE DEATH for years, hell his sons did it even, but now to see this almighty one coward so bad it should fill in much doubt into the minds of the ones beneath him. WHy should they fight to death now if their leader wouldnt even do it?

A lot of the people over there see things totally different. (note the Al jazeera reports)
I don't think it will have as big of an effect that many are hoping for.:(