Saint Obama

spike

To put it into simpler terms for you: what you think of as "marriage" is something real men consider "dating" or "courting."

Real men know that the difference between marriage and dating doesn't change with sexual orientation because they can use logic.

For instance Britney Spears 1 day marriage would seem more like dating and same sex couples who have stay together for many years would seem more like marriage to a real man.

You want marriage for deviants

We already have marriage for deviants. I was talking about not limiting the freedom of US citizens based on sexual orientation though.

but you also want it to be like changing you panties when you bleed in them.

Oh yeah, you just make up shit when you don't have a point.

spike

Considering that spikey won't marry the love of his life & help her with her medical conditions, RM may be on to something. It's far too committed for real life.

I help her with her medical conditions all the time and we're more committed than you are with your wife.

Making shit up isn't going to distract from your advocacy of big government and limiting freedom.

ResearchMonkey

For instance Britney Spears 1 day marriage would seem more like dating and same sex couples who have stay together for many years would seem more like marriage to a real man.
Case in point. Liberal Hollywood has done so much to add to the value of marriage. LOL. You must be the kind of fella who admires those Hollywood types because they are so deep and beautiful.

You don't value marriage for the tradition it is, you want the beauty of it (which you are incapable of seeing) destroyed. Marriage is not like your bukkake weekends.

spike

Case in point. Liberal Hollywood has done so much to add to the value of marriage.

Britney is a republican...lol. It's mainly not Hollywood types that get quickie Vegas weddings though.

You don't value marriage for the tradition it is, you want the beauty of it (which you are incapable of seeing) destroyed.

Allowing same sex couples to marry doesn't affect the beauty or ugliness of marriage. Needlessly limiting the freedom of Americans does make things uglier...and less American.

samesexvsg48318.jpg

ResearchMonkey

LOL, you worship hollywood glamorites. Brit certainly isn't conservative.

After we jumped over a broomstick (an old slave tradition).....I was married in Vegas, at the little white wedding chapel, 15 years ago.

Have you ever seen two men consummate their vows? (where's the Fabreeze please?)

As I said, you're incapable of grasping it. Whats wrong with civil unions for fags?

2minkey

bootlicker
Case in point. Liberal Hollywood has done so much to add to the value of marriage. LOL. You must be the kind of fella who admires those Hollywood types because they are so deep and beautiful.

You don't value marriage for the tradition it is, you want the beauty of it (which you are incapable of seeing) destroyed. Marriage is not like your bukkake weekends.

shut the fuck up.

2minkey

bootlicker
LMAO (we're not talking about being put in the crazyhouse)
*peepwall*

How the family doing Spike? Have you contributed to the success of the species yet?

:conehead: :conehead: :blush:

success of the species?

yeah. we certainly remember thomas jefferson for the little trolls he spawned. einstein too.

do me a favor. count your teeth and let me know if they conform to the following pattern... each quadrant of your mouth should contain...

2 incisors
1 canines
2 premolars
3 molars

(we're testing for the hominine dentition pattern, but also to see if you can follow basic instructions like a good chimp.)

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
and we're more committed than you are with your wife.

So, you gave her your name, legally? Yo have provided 100% of her livlihood for the last 18 years? She birthed your non-bastard child, by choice?
When you hit 25+ years, let me know.

spike

So, you gave her your name, legally?

That's not commitment. Seems more like trying to take ownership.

Yo have provided 100% of her livlihood for the last 18 years?

That sounds like dependence.

She birthed your non-bastard child, by choice?

What's the bastard part have to do with commitment? Also spitting out kids can be unrelated to commitment.

When you hit 25+ years, let me know.

Cool.

Winky

Spike

so in other words...

you are an expert on marriage family and child rearing

2minkey

bootlicker
That's not commitment. Seems more like trying to take ownership.

That sounds like dependence.

What's the bastard part have to do with commitment? Also spitting out kids can be unrelated to commitment.

Cool.

win.