*scream*

Professur

I've been getting requests for my old style threads. The deep, insightful ones, and made people cringe, and wonder why they bothered even clicking on it. So here's one to wet your appetite.

You're about to be raped. No way to avoid it or escape. How do you want it. Hard and painful, so there's no chance of you taking any pleasure and having that weighing on your mind. Or gentle and easy, so's not to have massive trauma.

Men, don't be shy. You can get ass raped too, y'know. D'ya want it dry, or with lot's of lube?

Uki Chick

Professur said:
I've been getting requests for my old style threads. The deep, insightful ones, and made people cringe, and wonder why they bothered even clicking on it. So here's one to wet your appetite.

You're about to be raped. No way to avoid it or escape. How do you want it. Hard and painful, so there's no chance of you taking any pleasure and having that weighing on your mind. Or gentle and easy, so's not to have massive trauma.

Men, don't be shy. You can get ass raped too, y'know. D'ya want it dry, or with lot's of lube?

Geez! That's just nasty! But i'll give you my answer. In a way, I think I'd want it hard and painful, in hopes it would be over faster. The more gentle adn easy, the longer it lasts, the more I would be cringing. Just get it over with if you're gonna do it.

chcr

Too cute for words
so there's no chance of you taking any pleasure

Are you insane? Who could possibly take any pleasure out of being raped. Whatever way gets it over soonest, pain is transitory.

Edit: I will take pleasure in peeling the bastard's skin off, though.

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
ass raped

lube so I don't get my insides torn up, and end up with a colostomy bag, or bleeding to death

MrBishop

'cause it needed to be said:

95% or what people call "Rape" is sexual molestation usually by someone that the woman or man knows. This involves either the threat of violence to spouces or partners, the use of alcohol or drugs to remove the "No" option from the person being 'raped' or in the case of relation-rape...usually onto children, the threat of repurcussions, the risk of not being believed etc...

The 'stranger jumping out of the bushes' type of rape is far more rare, and is often not actually 'sexual' in nature. This is a act of control over another, or simply a violent act, often not including penetration at all...but far too often, including extremes of violence and often, death.

The main exception is found in jail settings...being bitched.

With this in mind...there is always an option for someone about to be raped. Screaming works well enough, so does gouging away at the eyes and striking at the crotch. There will always be a chance to do so. Wait for it. At some point...your attacker will have to remove one or both hands from you in order to try and remove his pants (providing that it's going to be a quasi-sexual attack). If it isn't sexual in any way, it's violence...treat it like you would any violence against you. Fight dirty every time!!

A punch in the throat will kill an opponent. A strike to the nose will cause tears to build up and cause temporary blindness. A kick to the nuts will debilify someone for at least 30 seconds, if not more. Keys are excellent weapons, as is hairspray in the eyes, a cigarette lighter (set him on fire).

Screaming always works...do it before it goes too far.

Avoiding trouble areas is a good idea as well.

That being said...I'd rather kill my attacker and face a trial and potential jail time.

freako104

lube so it dont hurt as much. Then I get to use a rusty knife to slice it off so he aint raping more people

Rose

I don't know. I'm with the fighting crowd. I'm bout as far from 'tough' as you can get without being total pansy, but you'd sure bet your arse that I'll stick up for myself in such a bad situation. Might still get rp'd, but there'll be a fight.

That said, chcr is right, nothing will lessen the situation or make it any less horrible. I suppose I'd rather go for whatever method is quickest to end the agony of the moment as quickly as possible, but the mental agony will stick with a person for life. They can hide it, they can get over it, but it will always be there in some way or another.

MrBishop

Professur said:
Take it somewhere else, Bish. This is my thread. Answer the question posed, or hush up.

Are you the kettle or the pot today, Prof?

I answered.... "Neither" - I'd kill first.

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
MrBishop said:

the question is if it was enevitable, what would you do.

me I answered, of course I would fight, claw, rend and try to dismember.

tonksy

i hope the dude comes prepared to throw down because i won't go without a fight.
fast and painful.

Professur

MrBishop said:

Since you're insisting on being a dumbass, allow me to expand the question to encompass you. You and your family are taken by gun wielding maniacs while sitting in your car at a red light. They've boxed in your car, and fired several large caliber rounds into the engine. They're holding AK-47s on both your wife and son. Not to mention that three 300lbs weightlifting steroid junkies are holding you. Have you got your testosterone under control yet? Your choices are that you take it up the ass, or your wife and son do. You can try all you want, but you can't physically move at all. You are held by three men, any one of whom is twice as strong as you. Any attempt to fight and not only will all three of you get beaten, then raped. You'll all also be shot dead, tossed back into your car, and the whole affair blown up.

Hence:
Professur said:
You're about to be raped. No way to avoid it or escape.

Professur

brownjenkins said:
toss out a few more hopeless hypotheticals and i'll give it a shot ;)

I fully intend to, in a batch of new threads very soon. You and Bish might want to consider giving them a miss. They might involve actual reading.

MrBishop

Professur said:
Do me a favour. Don't read any more of my threads, willya?

You toss out a fluff question on a serious topic, in a place called OFF TOPIC central and expect serious answers?!?

I gave a serious answer to your question...with a rider. I then reiterated my answer. You asked again...citing circumstances out of a Schwartzeneggeresque horror flick...I answered again. What did you want? A homoerotic description of how I'd like it hard and fast or would you prefer a statement that I'm a pussy and would give up my pride to avoid pain and beg for ky and slow ass-fucking?