*scream*

Professur

MrBishop said:
You toss out a fluff question on a serious topic, in a place called OFF TOPIC central and expect serious answers?!?

I gave a serious answer to your question...with a rider. I then reiterated my answer. You asked again...citing circumstances out of a Schwartzeneggeresque horror flick...I answered again. What did you want? A homoerotic description of how I'd like it hard and fast or would you prefer a statement that I'm a pussy and would give up my pride to avoid pain and beg for ky and slow ass-fucking?

No. You know what I'd really like? Silence.

Oz

Professur said:
You're about to be raped. No way to avoid it or escape. How do you want it. Hard and painful, so there's no chance of you taking any pleasure and having that weighing on your mind. Or gentle and easy, so's not to have massive trauma.

Men, don't be shy. You can get ass raped too, y'know. D'ya want it dry, or with lot's of lube?

This is a weird one even for you Prof.....if you are being raped you don't have a choice.....hence the word victim :shrug:

BlurOfSerenity

Professur said:
Hard and painful, so there's no chance of you taking any pleasure and having that weighing on your mind.

hmm, i like it hard and kinda painful anyway. but i'm weird.
i'm sure i'd change my tune totally if it actually happened, but here and now, as a non-rape-victim safe in my own house, i think my biggest worries would be disease, pregnancy, and what the fuck will i do if they tear my clothes up and i have to walk somewhere?

BeardofPants

If it had gone so far that I couldn't fight my way out of the situation, and believe me, I would fight, then I'd want to be over as soon as possible. So, I guess hard and fast. But I'd make damned sure the perp didn't get an easy fuck.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
I *think* that I would go utterly limp and dead like and make it as unenjoyable for the dude as possible. The fight is what they're lookin for.

Inkara1

Most of the time, rapists don't get their jollies by fucking. They get it from power. Going limp wouldn't ruin things for him at all.

Mare

OMG, first I couldn't IMAGINE being raped.......The thoughts and feelings that one goes through emotionally for the rest of their life..... :crying4:

But if I HAD an option, which most NEVER do, I think I would say just get it over with and hope the leave me alive.....

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Inkara1 said:
Most of the time, rapists don't get their jollies by fucking. They get it from power. Going limp wouldn't ruin things for him at all.
it's the fight that floats their boat. Not giving them the fight, not allowing them to 'gain' power through force, that will turn them off more than anything. Once it's inevitable, may as well give up and make it as unsatisfying for them as possible.

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
Leslie said:
it's the fight that floats their boat. Not giving them the fight, not allowing them to 'gain' power through force, that will turn them off more than anything. Once it's inevitable, may as well give up and make it as unsatisfying for them as possible.

there are 2 major type of rapist, one type loves the the power over women, (men dogs, whatever) a limp body is perfect for them

the other type are the violent ones the one that want the fight, so a limp body is a turn off.

the best defense is to scream your head off, fight make a scene try to scare him away. The only ones that won't runn from that are the type that will kill you anyway, when they are through.

MrBishop

paul_valaru said:
the other type are the violent ones the one that want the fight, so a limp body is a turn off..

A body won't stay limp if it's provoked enough...get punched a few times, or stabbed and 'try' and stay limp.

Starya

You're about to be raped. No way to avoid it or escape. How do you want it. Hard and painful, so there's no chance of you taking any pleasure and having that weighing on your mind. Or gentle and easy, so's not to have massive trauma.
Hard and painful might get rough enough to cause physical damages that could give permanent problems (worst case scenario). Therefore I'd prefer the latter.

As for putting up a fight, I'm not sure how fierce I would resist. I'm fairly strong, but if he was undoubtly much stronger than me (or produced a knife), then I would probably take the rape to highten my chances of getting out alive.

tank girl

This is a fucked up thread and you post it in the KIDDIE CORNER? :crap:

This is a weird one even for you Prof.....if you are being raped you don't have a choice.....hence the word victim
good point, *agree*

You're about to be raped. No way to avoid it or escape. How do you want it. Hard and painful, so there's no chance of you taking any pleasure and having that weighing on your mind. Or gentle and easy, so's not to have massive trauma

When people think about rape,I think it is too easy too focus on the physical aspect - in my opinion the physical part is far less significant compared to the psychological and emotional repercussions.

RAPE is RAPE! there is nothing "easy" or "gentle" or "pleasurable" about it, no matter what the physical experience might be.
there are 2 major type of rapist, one type loves the the power over women, (men dogs, whatever) a limp body is perfect for them

the other type are the violent ones the one that want the fight, so a limp body is a turn off.

You fall into the trap of, as Bish mentioned; thinking that the "rapist" is some sort of "boogeyman" figure that "jumps out of the bushes.." and "forces" sex on you - though most rape is via force -
the most common type of rapist, as Bish mentioned - is someone you know, someone that often takes advantage of you, that fails to ask for your consent and just "assumes" that it is what you wanted so goes ahead with it without making sure first.

I've been in a situation where I was drunk and taken advantage of, and although I wasn't "forced" into it, I didn't give my explicit consent and afterwards found the episode emotionally and psychologically damaging - even though it may have been gentle and sexually engaging at the time, it wasn't right and I felt corrupted by that.