*scream*

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
This is a fucked up thread and you post it in the KIDDIE CORNER?
You misunderstand the purpose of the kiddie corner. It was created almost exclusively for the selective containment of what we like to call, "Window Lickers". Search for that one, it may explain things a tad more.

ClaireBear

Banned
tank girl said:
I've been in a situation where I was drunk and taken advantage of, and although I wasn't "forced" into it, I didn't give my explicit consent and afterwards found the episode emotionally and psychologically damaging - even though it may have been gentle and sexually engaging at the time, it wasn't right and I felt corrupted by that.

I can understand where you're coming from.. infact I know exactly where you're coming from... only my situation...well.. yeh.. em... :hug:

I have been trying to avoid this thread for obvious reasons but must point out that if you are still deepily effected by what happened its best not to be too "open" in Prof's threads... he has.. views that are very much so less than empathetic or savoury concerning a lot of issues.

It doesn't make him wrong or bad.. he's just lucky enough to have little experience in such areas and his black and white ideals reflect this... just a warning for you... I learnt the hard way. :hug:

tank girl

PT: You misunderstand the purpose of the kiddie corner.

...and heres me thinking that its an excuse to play mindless games.

No wait, *glares at professur*; I guess that still applies here...

valkyrie

My comment... if it's rape then no consent is given. Whether it is rough or gentle will not make it pleasurable. It is still going to register in the mind as a violation and will cause pain and suffering either way.

Professur

But that doesn't answer the question Val.

Understand that there is no 'right' answer to this. When a rapist asks a victim this, it's intended to fuck with their mind. It's the same when someone breaks into your house and holds a gun on your family, telling you that he'll only kill one of them if you pick one, but he'll kill them all if you don't.

valkyrie

But that doesn't answer the question Val.

Understand that there is no 'right' answer to this. When a rapist asks a victim this, it's intended to fuck with their mind. It's the same when someone breaks into your house and holds a gun on your family, telling you that he'll only kill one of them if you pick one, but he'll kill them all if you don't.
Then if it's the rapist asking I would give no answer, and find a way to kill him when he is most vulnerable. I don't give up easily.