Secrets of female orgasm revealed

unclehobart

1.Move your fingers in even circles all around the vagina, with your fingers as far "in" as is comfortable for the receptive partner. It generally feels best if you keep consistent, firm pressure along the entire length of the fingers against the vaginal walls and if you keep the pressure fairly constant while rotating (though you can give a LITTLE extra pressure at 12 o'clock [towards her belly] as long as you don't break the steady rotational rhythm).

2.Stop rotating and rest your fingertips on the (often slightly ridged) area of the vagina just behind the pubic bone and exert pressure upwards, towards her belly. This is direct G-spot stimulation, and it usually feels best if the fingers are subtly moving somehow. You can move them in small, slow circles, or point the fingers more sharply upwards and rock them forwards and back.

3. Rinse and repeat until all bedcovers are scattered and your back is bloodied by fingernail scratching.

4. Light up a cigarette

sbcanada

Originally posted by Professur
Then you should have no trouble finding it, should you?

I don't believe in having sexual relations until I'm married. So I need to find out from assholes like you where the G-spot is so I am prepared when the time comes. ;) :D

Professur

You mean happily married assholes like me?

And of course, if you're not planning on having sexual relations before you're married, you should have lots of time to figure out where it is.