Secrets of female orgasm revealed

AlladinSane

Do you want a diagram? Start reading female magazines. Looks like some women have trouble finding it themselves...

unclehobart

Originally posted by L. Summerton
unc, you neglected to mention where the face ought to be during all this :p ;)
That all depends on how much extra artillery is needed. :D No use bringing out the big guns on day one unless it is needed. Mix and match for variation and volume pitch, I say.

unclehobart

Originally posted by Professur
Unc, did you just propose to Nal?

BTW diagram available on request.
No... that was proposed as a secondary alternative to Furys reaction to Leslies violation of the AUP with a few naughty holiday snap diagrams and the like... the most anticipated AUP violation of the season I must add.. yum yum. :D

sbcanada

Originally posted by unclehobart

No... that was proposed as a secondary alternative to Furys reaction to Leslies violation of the AUP with a few naughty holiday snap diagrams and the like... the most anticipated AUP violation of the season I must add.. yum yum. :D

Damn, I missed that... is that stuff still around? :D

unclehobart

*shrug* I never read that other post. I knew not that such a dagger was floating in the air. Bastich beats the standard titles anywho.

nalani

1.Move your fingers in even circles all around the vagina, with your fingers as far "in" as is comfortable for the receptive partner. It generally feels best if you keep consistent, firm pressure along the entire length of the fingers against the vaginal walls and if you keep the pressure fairly constant while rotating (though you can give a LITTLE extra pressure at 12 o'clock [towards her belly] as long as you don't break the steady rotational rhythm).

2.Stop rotating and rest your fingertips on the (often slightly ridged) area of the vagina just behind the pubic bone and exert pressure upwards, towards her belly. This is direct G-spot stimulation, and it usually feels best if the fingers are subtly moving somehow. You can move them in small, slow circles, or point the fingers more sharply upwards and rock them forwards and back.

3. Rinse and repeat until all bedcovers are scattered and your back is bloodied by fingernail scratching.

4. Light up a cigarette

umm.. are you available for demonstrations? ;)

nalani

nevermind fury's (notice the small "f) post ...

are you available for demonstrations? :D

nalani

Sure... I'm always up to demonstrate the power of the magic finger.

*quiver* *shudder* *gets out monthly planner .. blocks off the rest of July and all of August*

;)