• Yeah, sure!

Votes: 15 57.7%
  • Not a fookin chance mate!

Votes: 11 42.3%

• Total voters

CS

peterska2 said:
well it's like this Jon,

I don't know you at all. Therefore I can't vote for you. Neither can I vote against you because I can't say that you wouldn't make a good mod.

IMO it needs to be a more frequent poster who every knows

Nah, post count is nothing, there are members who have in excess of a thousand posts, with the vast majority being a load of bullshit.

Jon's been here since day one, and probably knows OTC as well as the current mods. I'd say a definate yes, considering his posts are usually useful. He's comes to OTC on a daily basis and has been since day one pretty much.

Professur

fury said:
I don't know which hurts worse, that it's true or that you said it. :mope:

Whadda you care. You code like a demon. You have to give up all physical attractiveness for that. That's why I quit programming and went into tech.

Professur

Squiggy said:
Um...Prof...It didn't work...You're still ugly... :lol2:

I'm still a damn good programmer. But if I'd stayed with it, I'd have just gotten better, and then where would I be?

peterska2

did I ever say that it wasn't?

and since when have you been so PC bleach?

whats changed with you the last couple of weeks?

Oz

peterska2 said:
did I ever say that it wasn't?

and since when have you been so PC bleach?

whats changed with you the last couple of weeks?

What? When have I given any indication wether I care or not who's running the show? :shrug:

Simple fact is that I've never had any problems with any of the members here.......and presuming the next mod will be a member here..........I can't see what the problem is.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I lubbed Jon too until he stopped coming on MSN and talking to me and now when he does come on he ignores me. Who am I kidding...I still lubbs him, he just don't lubb me anymore...

*runs away to the corner to cry*