• Yeah, sure!

Votes: 15 57.7%
  • Not a fookin chance mate!

Votes: 11 42.3%

• Total voters

AlphaTroll

tommyj27 said:
have you punched me before? was i drunk? :retard6:

Nope - haven't punched you (yet) - but you were drunk, put everyone to shame.......figgered you were doing such a great job banging yerself up I wouldn't need to :rolleyes: :winkkiss:

Jon

Thank you for all your replies and votes :)

With the current result in mind, I would like to formally put myself forward for the (possible) position of moderator.

Jon

IDLEchild

Nixy said:
I still lubbs him, he just don't lubb me anymore...

*runs away to the corner to cry*

Could it be because he is a she....From what i gather in the picture Jon submitted in the photo gallary thread

A)She is a woman

B)Or a very feminate man

I am inclined to think of the former.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Buttcrackdivine said:
Could it be because he is a she....From what i gather in the picture Jon submitted in the photo gallary thread

A)She is a woman

B)Or a very feminate man

I am inclined to think of the former.
:eek13:

I'm afraid you're mistaken...Jon is a man...ALL man :brow:

Jon

You guys crack me up :lol: Sorry I've not replied before btw, I've been working a lot lately so I've not had time for myself heheh... thank you for your votes and replies though :)

greenfreak

I thought the smilies would tip you off that I was joking. Nevermind, won't happen again. :)

I've seen Jon's legs though, he probably would look good in a pair of fishnets and stiletto's, dontcha think Aunty?

Squiggy

ThunderDick
greenfreak said:
I thought the smilies would tip you off that I was joking. Nevermind, won't happen again. :)

I've seen Jon's legs though, he probably would look good in a pair of fishnets and stiletto's, dontcha think Aunty?

Smilies are hard to recognize sometimes...They hide behind the funny faces...:retard:

Aunty Em

greenfreak said:

Just add a thong and a short skirt and I'll be happy! :brow: :lol: