Seven broken promises in less than two minutes

Cerise

Do you think that the people that wanted to "make history" will have an "oh, shit" moment, or are they too stoopid to realize what they have wrought?

Start at the beginning. What is the reality?

jimpeel

For those with serious reading and comprehension disabilities I offer the folowing:

We are saying that your guy is a blatant liar and proved it to be so in one 1:57 speech. Everything he stated he would do was proven a lie in less than two minutes, in less than one month, with a single bill.

Your guy is an empty suit and nothing he says is true. He throws it out there to see if it sticks; but even if it doesn't he continues unabated.

Everything he says has an expiration date. We are simply intelligent enough to realize that fact and act upon it.

MrBishop

Impeach Obambi!!!!!!!!!

He's a war monger!!!!

Obambi lied, innocents DIED!!!! Why is this barbarism allowed????
oops :D
Sen. Feinstein has just confirmed what we have all known for some time: the strikes on al Qaeda targets inside Pakistan have taken place with the approval of the Pakistani government, and the government's protests of these attacks are designed to placate Pakistani citizens.
http://www.otcentral.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27967

Frank Probity

For those with serious reading and comprehension disabilities I offer the folowing: We are saying that your guy is a blatant liar and proved it to be so in one 1:57 speech. Everything he stated he would do was proven a lie in less than two minutes, in less than one month, with a single bill. Your guy is an empty suit and nothing he says is true. He throws it out there to see if it sticks; but even if it doesn't he continues unabated. Everything he says has an expiration date. We are simply intelligent enough to realize that fact and act upon it.

DAMN!! I agree with you jimpeel. 100%!! Finally someone got it!! It renews my faith in the American political system. Thank you, thank you, thank you, jimpeel! Thank you for finally stating openly what has had so many who voted for him questioning and wondering what they were thinking. Ever since day one, so many people were led through the darkness and it took what seemed like an eternity for them to see the light. And talk about lies and broken campaign promises!! WOW!! No way it could be done in 1 minute and 57 seconds. I'll give details, but first, let me know how much time you've got. This will take awhile. It was amazing how many people got sucked in. You wouldn't think someone could gain the confidence of Americans based on outright false hoods from the get-go. And people ate it up! Inhaled it!!! And people were innocent enough to believe the propaganda. So much so, many of them voted for him, with all the illegal allegations of voter fraud, some voted a second time. And you know the most unbelievable part!! Some of those same people have the temerity to support him despite all the crap he pulled on Americans, the lies, misinformation, manipulation, mangling the Constitution, favoring big business, and so much more.
HEY ! You are talking about George W. Bush. Right?? Yeh, that's what I thought.

Cerise

Why do the libbies find it necessary to measure Obamaloon to Bush? I mean, it is a "new era" and all. Stand up and have some faith in your president and defend him and his near filibuster-proof Congress' and Senate's decisions...... Don't use your BDS to buttress Your Chosen One. :shrug:

2minkey

bootlicker
right. who would ever think of comparing the current president to the last one? like, that's, what... apples to... apples?