Sex, Sex, Sex, everthing looks like sex to me.......arhg!!

Ardsgaine

75renegade said:
Ardsgaine said:

Want it to be "special" on the wedding night. Is that so strange to ya, Ards?

Yeah... it actually is. I think it's always special, and I just don't see the point of abstinence. I mean, going without for a few days before the wedding might heighten the honeymoon experience, but seven months just seems like a waste. I would also be afraid that a girlfriend who would want to do something like that would turn out to be someone who doesn't particularly care for sex, even if it's post-marital. <shrug> It's your life, though. I'm afraid I don't have any advice for you on how to take your mind off of it, though, because I've always found that the best way not to think about it when I don't want to is to make sure I do it when I do want to.

ipmoof

HomeLAN said:
6 months of abstinence makes for a really quick wedding night experience. You just may want to rethink that one.

No problem with that. Just do it 5 times to make up for it.

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
It don't have any trouble getting up, it just wants it's designated breaks in between.

Oh My God, I just realized, my pecker is union now.

Jeslek

Banned
PuterTutor said:
It don't have any trouble getting up, it just wants it's designated breaks in between.
Ah I see... And how long is that undeclared leave of absence? heh, I sure hope that doesn't happen to me.

PT

Really? Well I guess I like lasting longer than 12 minutes too.

Jeslek

Banned
PuterTutor said:
Really? Well I guess I like lasting longer than 12 minutes too.
I don't have a partner yet, so quantity > length of time. Besides I rarely drill myself like that. Isn't the only reason you want to last so long because you can't restart immediately but hafta wait a few hours? :rofl2:

(joking hehe, no offense ok? :D)

PT

I'll tell you something Jerrek, women do not like a man thats like a sport bike in heavy traffic, starting and stopping all the time. They like a man that is more like the Concorde, hard, fast, and for extended periods at the same rate. 5 times an hour for you is not impressive. Making her orgasm five times in an hour is.

Jeslek

Banned
Well I don't have experience yet. I will find out yet. :p And yes I'm looking forward to that lol.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Jerrek: Even young people sometimes need breaks

My ex usually needed 20min inbetween

Ardsgaine

Jerrek said:
PuterTutor said:
Ah I see... And how long is that undeclared leave of absence? heh, I sure hope that doesn't happen to me. I rather enjoy being able to do it 5 times an hour. For 5 hours straight. :p

So tell me dude, did the New Testament do away with that commandment about not lying? Back when I was in Sunday School, they still seemed rather big on that. :p

I want to say there's something in the OT about not spilling your seed on the ground too, because... (sing it with me!)

Every sperm is sacred.
Every sperm is great.
If a sperm gets wasted,
God gets quite irate!