Sex, Sex, Sex, everthing looks like sex to me.......arhg!!

unclehobart

religion, being a creation of man, is carried out by man in its name. It is men that have to call it off .. the gods they represent mostly have a hands off policy.

Ardsgaine

Jerrek said:
Would. You. Guys. Please. Call. Off. Your. Vendetta. Against. Religion.

:rolleyes:

Sure. Right after you admit that you can't actually masturbate 5 times in one hour for five hours straight, take a vow never to make fun of your elders again, and then go out and get laid.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
*jumps up and down*

OH! OH! OH! If he doesn't wanna get laid can I do that part for him? PULEASE?

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
:headbang:

I'm still trying to figure out where we went from Sex, Sex, Sex to religon again :confuse3:

Jeslek

Banned
I don't know, but this forum is incredibly anti-religion in the last few weeks. Bring up religion, admit to it, or say you do something or don't do something because you're religion and all of a suddent everyone has to force it down on you how it can't be tolerated here.

whoreable

NO YOU ARE WRONG. THE WAY OF RELIGION IS GOOD!! BUT IT IS NOT TOERATED HERE , BUT I FORCE YOU ALL TO LIKE RELIGION!!

Ardsgaine

Jerrek said:
I don't know, but this forum is incredibly anti-religion in the last few weeks. Bring up religion, admit to it, or say you do something or don't do something because you're religion and all of a suddent everyone has to force it down on you how it can't be tolerated here.

OH!! I'm sorry! You didn't say that when you masturbated 5 times per hour for 5 hours it was part of a religious rite! Believe me, if I had known that I never would have questioned you on it. My bad.

whoreable

my religion forces me to jackoff 10 times an hour. 5 times sound much more reasonable. perhaps i should convert to his religion. then perhaps the chaffing wouldn't be so bad. :(

HomeLAN

LMAO!!

Jer(re)k :D finally gets his balls cut off on religion when he's the one who brought it into the discussion (again).

God, it's fun watching this one grow up.

Ardsgaine

Nixy said:
*jumps up and down*

OH! OH! OH! If he doesn't wanna get laid can I do that part for him? PULEASE?

Suuure...

You know, Nixy... Florida State has an engineering program and it's a lot warmer down here. :brow:

God, I'm such a dirty old man.[/siz]

75renegade

Re: Sex, Sex, Sex, everthing looks like sex to me.......arhg

Luis G said:
75renegade said:
My Fiance' an I, are tryin' to remain abstainent 'til r wedding day, June 14th!

ohhhh shit......at least are you allowed to masturbate?

Not like its in r "creed" not to, but she chooses to abstain. Yet, I still do, at times, to break "tension"..........perhaps revealing a more compromising mind, than hers........

........still, her choice not to, motivates me to wanna abstain, even at that level, as well. In my own mind, seems like that would be more honoring to her.

She's jus' loves me that much, but makes no mention of my "weakness". :)

I'm workin' at lettin' it "all" go..........I jus' squeeeze my body-pillow a bit tighter, when I think of her. :)

75renegade

HomeLAN said:
LMAO!!

Jer(re)k :D finally gets his balls cut off on religion when he's the one who brought it into the discussion (again).

God, it's fun watching this one grow up.

Why is that, folks can't jus' leave, well enough alone? Instead, they take such pleasure in watching others bein' shreaded before the masses for doin' nothin more than havin' the willingness to ask controversial type questions that actually interest them?

Instead of jus' lettin' other's learning experiences speak to them, the "learners".

........I think the laughter of some, seems necessary, in order to drown out their own ability to remember the many times they were made the brunt end of someone elses ridicule.............. :(

75renegade

unclehobart said:
You should probably stick to oral. After all, prez Clinton made it so that oral no longer constitutes sex. Eat all you want... but eat all you take.

Unc......yer probably right, but she doesn't have that many dresses, an' i don't "smoke" cigars! :D

75renegade

freako104 said:
just enjoy each others company until you are ready is all i have to say. its hard i know to remain abstainent but it can be done. good luck to both of you guys.

Thanks Fre! The encouagement is appreciated! :)

Waitin', will never be regreted. Serving ourselves, I believe, will only leave us wishin' we hadn't, in spite of the fact that we can have each other, if we choose to.

I think the experience will only serve to prepare us for greater challenges we will face, in our lives together. :)

Thanks to all well wishers! It jus' sorta helps to reinforce a greater sense of "accountability" with the community here. :)

Jeslek

Banned
75renegade said:
Why is that, folks can't jus' leave, well enough alone? Instead, they take such pleasure in watching others bein' shreaded before the masses for doin' nothin more than havin' the willingness to ask controversial type questions that actually interest them?

Instead of jus' lettin' other's learning experiences speak to them, the "learners".

........I think the laughter of some, seems necessary, in order to drown out their own ability to remember the many times they were made the brunt end of someone elses ridicule.............. :(
Thanks.

I'm usually the butt end of jokes though... I don't really mind, as long as it is a joke :)

75renegade

Ardsgaine said:
75renegade said:
Ardsgaine said:

Want it to be "special" on the wedding night. Is that so strange to ya, Ards?

Yeah... it actually is. I think it's always special, and I just don't see the point of abstinence. I mean, going without for a few days before the wedding might heighten the honeymoon experience, but seven months just seems like a waste. I would also be afraid that a girlfriend who would want to do something like that would turn out to be someone who doesn't particularly care for sex, even if it's post-marital. <shrug> It's your life, though. I'm afraid I don't have any advice for you on how to take your mind off of it, though, because I've always found that the best way not to think about it when I don't want to is to make sure I do it when I do want to.

Its ok Ardsy, not really askin' for advice, though, I think I appreciate yer perspective, (at least I mean to). :)

The truth is, I was the "instigator" in this, not her initially, though she does agree there is a worthwhile benefit, for us both. She loves an' craves sex with me, jus' as much as I love an' crave it with her, which is like 24/7!! (all the more, since "boundaries" have been set, an' mutally agreed).

Point is, are we both willing to put off our pleasure for now, in order to risk the "chance" of creating a greater of trust an' respect after the rings are exchanged?

Whether ya agree or even understand, isn't really the point. The fact that yer view may be different from mine is ok with me, I'm jus' glad ya shared yer 2 cents...............peace! :)