sex

greenfreak

Nobody has a yeast infection. But if you ask nicely, BoP might give you photos of her urine.

One site I read about suggested a yogurt douche. Ummm yea. Ok.

tonksy

you know...if you eat the yogurt is has the same effect. My pediatrician in Louisiana used to "prescribe" yougurt for the girls any time they had to take antibiotics, which cause yeast infections.

BeardofPants

I have pills... Yep, I caved and went to the doctor. Good news is that I won't have to drink anymore cranberry juice - thank fucking hecate.

FluerVanderloo

Next time try that Uristat. I got my first UTI (or what seemed to be). Took two of those pills twice a day with cranberry juice and all was well in about 3 days.

greenfreak

Mmmm cold yogurt in my puchach.

Just what I want to do.

:tardbang:

BoP, glad you relented. I'm sure you'll be feeling much better in 24 hours! In the meantime, consider the yogurt if you feel one coming on, that should do the trick.

Professur

greenfreak said:
Mmmm cold yogurt in my puchach.

Just what I want to do.

:tardbang:

BoP, glad you relented. I'm sure you'll be feeling much better in 24 hours! In the meantime, consider the yogurt if you feel one coming on, that should do the trick.

Do it, and then take Rusty to bed. I should hear the screams from here. :rofl2:

Exactly how do you "feel one coming on?"

Professur

Inkara1 said:
My guess is because it starts to burn when she pees.

Really? when it burned when I peed, we didn't call it no urinary tract infection. We had a whole other name for it which we won't discuss here