I got a fricken YEAST infection once from a sour tart
(widdle pills wiped it right away)

but no Men don't get urinary tract infections with the
frequency of wimens'

Just tell her what the Lady Gyno tolded me Beloved

"pee right after Sex"

it's werked for 20 years

Uki Chick

Knock on wood i've never had a urinary tract infection.

I feel sorry for the guys who have to read all this gynecological stuff. I'm sure they're really enjoying it!!!!!

greenfreak

I don't. If they can post boring crap about engines and horsepower and torque all that, then we can post about our gynecological issues. :p

Besides, they don't have to read it. And any man who is squeamish about this stuff probly isn't much of a man. :eek:

Did I just say that out loud? :D

AlphaTroll

greenfreak said:
I don't. If they can post boring crap about engines and horsepower and torque all that, then we can post about our gynecological issues. :p

Besides, they don't have to read it. And any man who is squeamish about this stuff probly isn't much of a man. :eek:

:beardbng:

chcr

Too cute for words
greenfreak said:

Okay, if you say so.

*see sig*

Professur

greenfreak said:

I'm a Dad. You can't even phase me. On the weekend, I held not one, but two heads over the bowl as they orally redistributed everything they'd eaten for the last month .... what wasn't in my lap. I then slept on the cold, hard floor between the two to ensure they were alright all night. Did I say slept? Not! I then went in to work the next day and pulled a full shift. You..... got ..... nothin'

BeardofPants

greenfreak said:

:winkkiss: