sex

tonksy

hmm..lessee...
The day before yesterday (someone hurt their back)
15 or 16 years (I forget how old I was now...must be old age) and if that answer is not acceptable then 1 year or so.
As long as I had to.
What do you mean how crazy would I get?

BeardofPants

Thanx Nixy. :) Been swilling the cranberry juice, but it's doing buggerall. I may be forced to fork out $$$ for the doctor to tell me that I have this, so I can get a prescription. :grumpy:

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
BeardofPants said:
Thanx Nixy. :) Been swilling the cranberry juice, but it's doing buggerall. I may be forced to fork out $$$ for the doctor to tell me that I have this, so I can get a prescription. :grumpy:

Yeah, if it gets so bad cranberry won't do squat...careful though, if left untreated and it's not improving it could spread to the kidneys...that'll buy ya a hospital stay.

BeardofPants

Yeah, my friend ended up in hospital because of it. This'll be my fourth time with it - t'other times I've managed to stave it off with the juice - we'll see how this goes.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
BeardofPants said:
Yeah, my friend ended up in hospital because of it. This'll be my fourth time with it - t'other times I've managed to stave it off with the juice - we'll see how this goes.

I think I've had two but since our health care is provided by the government after the first one I just went and got meds as soon as I felt it coming on...since I knew what it was.

Winky

there's 'getting laid'
having sex and
making love

nuthin' wrong with holdin' out for the best

BeardofPants

Nixy said:
I think I've had two but since our health care is provided by the government after the first one I just went and got meds as soon as I felt it coming on...since I knew what it was.

Yeah, this is day 3, I'm about ready for the meds. Just too stingy to fork for the doctors fee. :tardbang: Still, if it's this bad tomorrow, I'm gonna make an appt.
Kaz? I'd feel sorry for you, but y'know, it burns when I pee. :blank:

Inkara1

Been a week, week and a half... kinda unfair to hit up the girlfriend when she's got the flu. That, and I don't need to be home sick from work for a week.